Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Well, is he?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

5 41.67%
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • Only in the sense that most/all Presidents have been.

2 16.67%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Of course he did. He was an uppity black man in power. Can you imagine what that did to some peopleís world?
    lol, I'd a love to seen sluggos face when he first saw a black man dare run for president in his white coubtry
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Obama destabilized the world worse than Bush?
    By far, and I don't even need to dig too deeply into politically controversial notions like the fact that he weaponized the IRS to persecute conservative groups - which people like you no doubt thought was a totally legitimate use of presidential power.

In fact I need only point to 2 things he did: (1) extrajudicially murder an American citizen and (2) topple a sovereign government in Libya and attempt to topple a sovereign government in Syria that has cost that nation 500,000 lives and pushed the Middle East into a much more tumultuous situation than the overthrow of Iraq ever did, not to mention being the direct cause of the migrant crisis into Europe that will likely spell the end of the neoliberal international order and a return to authoritarian politics in Europe for the first time in 80 years.

Neither of those are disputable in the least. The first made clear that our government is completely out of control domestically and while Bush (arguably Clinton first) made it clear that our government is completely out of control internationally Obama pumped some steroids into the war machine. May God damn all their souls to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Of course he did. He was an uppity black man in power. Can you imagine what that did to some peopleís world?
    Everyone who disagrees with me is RACIST and SEXIST and A BIGOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Democratic slogan for 2016-2020
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yeah he, Obama, Clinton and the whole rest of the cartel are 'war criminals' by any reasonable definition. Worse than that they're traitors. It's pretty rich to hear that moron W. Bush come out today and say that Trump's leaving northern Syria will somehow lead to an unstable world - this from the man who destabilized the world more than anyone before Obama came along.
    Holy **** I agree with flea on something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you go flea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I thought "uppity" was one of those words that was a real word with an actual use but we weren't allowed to use it anymore. Michelle didn't like it.

Like "queer" and "niggardly".

So is "uppity" OK or what? OOPs Is "OK' OK -er all right to use?

Does anyone have a list?

I don't want to offend.
    If you canít figure it out, best to keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If you canít figure it out, best to keep quiet.
    The government has this list. When the hell are they going to come out with a law forcing us to abide by the list? Not long the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The government has this list. When the hell are they going to come out with a law forcing us to abide by the list? Not long the way things are going.
    Right, cause that thing they did. You know

Did I say your world? Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Did you forget whoís president?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry but I donít buy the narrative that Bush and Cheney were just victims of bad intel. They sought out bad intel. They came into it with a desire to invade Iraq and got what they wanted.
    I said Bush, not Cheney, I was deliberate there, Bush wasn't competent enough to pull some **** like that off. I think post 9/11 the country was scared and angry, and he was trying to lead us through that and wanted to look strong, so when he was handed intl that said the guy who tried to kill his dad/International Renowned ******* had WMD's and was in league with the terrorists...he was ready and raring to jump.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I said Bush, not Cheney, I was deliberate there, Bush wasn't competent enough to pull some **** like that off. I think post 9/11 the country was scared and angry, and he was trying to lead us through that and wanted to look strong, so when he was handed intl that said the guy who tried to kill his dad/International Renowned ******* had WMD's and was in league with the terrorists...he was ready and raring to jump.
    Bush's motivation was to avenge his father's failure. He's not stupid. He might not be the brightest bulb, but he is absolutely not stupid. Now you are 100% correct that Cheney was in charge regardless who was President and who was VP.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

By far, and I don't even need to dig too deeply into politically controversial notions like the fact that he weaponized the IRS to persecute conservative groups - which people like you no doubt thought was a totally legitimate use of presidential power.

In fact I need only point to 2 things he did: (1) extrajudicially murder an American citizen and (2) topple a sovereign government in Libya and attempt to topple a sovereign government in Syria that has cost that nation 500,000 lives and pushed the Middle East into a much more tumultuous situation than the overthrow of Iraq ever did, not to mention being the direct cause of the migrant crisis into Europe that will likely spell the end of the neoliberal international order and a return to authoritarian politics in Europe for the first time in 80 years.

Neither of those are disputable in the least. The first made clear that our government is completely out of control domestically and while Bush (arguably Clinton first) made it clear that our government is completely out of control internationally Obama pumped some steroids into the war machine. May God damn all their souls to hell.
    Hell, you might as well include both parties, deep state and the military-industrial complex. I didn't see anybody from these institutions or any other branch of government trying to slow down Obama or Bush. McCain use to sing bomb, bomb Iran. A whole generation have gotten use to the idea that America main business is war. I don't think we can elect a non-war president for one and we are so deep in the do-do that we will cause more problems if we leave, ie northern Syria.

the question becomes, who is going to change our game plan. the republicans? the democrats?
    Last edited by WES445; 10-22-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Those crazy, stupid, lying, communist, American hating Liberals always call conservatives racists and bigots. Can you believe the name calling they do?!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast