Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Well, is he?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

5 41.67%
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • Only in the sense that most/all Presidents have been.

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is George W. Bush a war criminal?

A lot of people who want you to know how upset they are with mass murder apologist Ellen Degeneres seem to think so.

What say you?

He did use fraudulent evidence to get us into the Iraq War. So I don't know if that constitutes making him a war criminal, but it definitely makes him someone who shouldn't be accepted into normal society. He also oversaw the drastic mass surveillance increase following 9/11 and didn't fire people from the Department of Justice that wrote memos saying that torture was totally legal.

So trampling all over the 1st, 4th ,5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments somehow doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Technically, I suppose no.

Still, he was a heinous president (worse than Trump in many ways — Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, the Republicans have come up with some friggin’ doozies, have they not?).

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He did use fraudulent evidence to get us into the Iraq War. So I don't know if that constitutes making him a war criminal, but it definitely makes him someone who shouldn't be accepted into normal society. He also oversaw the drastic mass surveillance increase following 9/11 and didn't fire people from the Department of Justice that wrote memos saying that torture was totally legal.

So trampling all over the 1st, 4th ,5th, 6th, and 8th Amendments somehow doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.
    The Patriot Act and the DHS are the worst things any President has done in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Patriot Act and the DHS are the worst things any President has done in my life.
    Yep. It's a big reason why I refuse to play along with the way that the media is trying to humanize him post-presidency. The man did awful things, implemented awful policies, and hired even worse people. He spent far too much of his administration trying to make up for his dad's failures and hiring his dad's terrible people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Theyre all war criminals.

Let's impeach GW Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let's impeach GW Bush.
    I'm willing to offer impeachment of Vice President Joe Biden in exchange.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm willing to offer impeachment of Vice President Joe Biden in exchange.
    Biden is clean. He's a dem. Untouchable.

Granted he has a silly grin. You may be able to get away with making fun of that, but that's as far as it goes.

I'm glad someone brought up George Bush and Ellen. it seems like the people getting upset are the Liberal left, outraged that someone like Ellen DeGeneres would sit beside someone as bad/awful/horrible/terrible/evil as George Bush. is anyone on the right upset that Bush is sitting beside progressive Liberal homosexual Ellen, not that I have seen.

I thought Ellen's explanation was brilliant.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ellen-d...ue-2019-10-08/

During the game, the broadcast showed a shot of the two laughing, and "people were upset," she said.

"They thought, why is a gay Hollywood liberal sitting next to a conservative Republican president? And they didn't even know I was holding the brand new iPhone 11," she joked, but then her comments took on a more serious tone. Many angry people tweeted about the seemingly mismatched pair, DeGeneres said.

The tweet that stuck with DeGeneres, however, was a positive one: "Ellen and George Bush together makes me have faith in America again," she read.

The audience cheered for the positivity, and DeGeneres explained she's friends with many people who don't share the same beliefs. "We're all different. And I think that we've forgotten that that's OK that we're all different," she continued.

DeGeneres said just because she doesn't agree with someone on everything, doesn't mean she's not going to be friends with them. "When I say be kind to one another, I don't mean be kind to the people who think the same way you do. I mean be kind to everyone," she said.

The host got a round of applause from her studio audience — and her nearly 4-minute monologue received 4 million views on Twitter before it even aired on TV.

The two unlikely friends may have stirred a bit of a controversy online, but DeGeneres' powerful story about looking past each others' differences and being kind and friendly resonated with many more people.
    people with different political beliefs can still be friends, can still get along, or at least be tolerant of other people's views and opinions. from what I have seen there are more on the left that have no tolerance for Conservatives or anyone on the right. MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are harassed or even physically attacked. people are even using "MAGA" to come up with hate crime hoaxes to blame Trump supporters. the media has people believing that MAGA is simply a symbol of hate, so it's not surprising that idiots are manipulated by this ignorance and impacted negatively enough to take action.

nobody should be intolerant towards the other side, left to right or right to left.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Of course hes a war criminal, the motherfcuker killed like 50,000 random people.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Biden is clean. He's a dem. Untouchable.

Granted he has a silly grin. You may be able to get away with making fun of that, but that's as far as it goes.
    I don't care if he's clean. Impeaching him would have as little impact as impeaching Bush, so it doesn't matter to me.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Of course hes a war criminal, the motherfcuker killed like 50,000 random people.
    Thats war. Its not pretty. You have to stomp on innocents and be ruthless. But here we are. Free. If you think any president authorized anything different...

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Thats war. Its not pretty. You have to stomp on innocents and be ruthless. But here we are. Free. If you think any president authorized anything different...
    I dont know who authorized what, I know if I want to land business contracts and in order to do that I go kill 20 thousand random people, most people would have me categorized as a war criminal. Or some sort of criminal.

Obviously bush is a war criminal, lol, what kinda question is that?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont know who authorized what, I know if I want to land business contracts and in order to do that I go kill 20 thousand random people, most people would have me categorized as a war criminal. Or some sort of criminal.

Obviously bush is a war criminal, lol, what kinda question is that?
    When you use the US Military as a sort of personal militia to be deployed fundamentally in service of certain, limited corporate interests close to you and then wrap it all up for the dumb public in the lie that they are “protecting our freedoms”, yeah, you are culpable.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast