Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

20'/21' Boston Celtics in-season thread

Another interesting year is upon Celtic fans... (Grammatically correct)...???

1) No more flat earth theorists on the C's...
    2) The last player born and raised in the Bronx to play on the C's was...??? Ed Pinkney...
    3) A Frenchman not named Yabs could actually have an impact...
    4) Is JB's new haircut a sign that an extension is possible, because obviously everything is now possible...???
    5) Looking forward to seeing quite a few tag team altercations involving Kanter and Smart... "Twins" the sequel starring Marcus Smart and Enes Kanter...
    6) Don't blink or you'll miss Carsen pulling up for the 3...
    7) O' Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo...??? Had to look that one up...
    8) What happens when Grant Williams stops smiling...???
    9) Year 3 for JT, will he be the next best C...???
    10) Gordo got a pass last season... What now...???
    Last edited by Forever35; 10-09-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Javonte Green baby. Watch him turn into our top scorer off the bench.

He and Tacko are both going to make the team.

Trying to find a comparison for college player Romeo Langford... I'd go with senior year college and rookie year Dwayne Wade...

- Smooth with the dribble to create space...
    - Very good without the ball...
    - Quietly plays above the rim with some explosion...
    - Makes the difficult shots look easy...
    - Exceptional passer...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

I'd like to see a little more minutes for Strus...

Reggie Lewis

https://nesn.com/2019/10/javonte-gre...ver-max-strus/

Strus, Gates, Maten cut - Green and Tacko made the roster.

I would have cut Wanamaker and kept Strus. We already have enough PG depth with Smart and Edwards.

Word is IND is listening on Sabonis. I’d love to land him but without giving up Brown. I’d be willing to “overpay”.

MEM pick
    Romeo Langford
    Robert Williams
    Grant Williams
    Carson Edwards
    Our own picks

I feel like some combination of that is enough value for Sabonis. But IND probably wants an established player so maybe a 3 team?

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

The way Memphis looks, I really hope this years pick doesn't convey... Getting another top 3 pick in 21' for peanuts (#31 and #35 in 16' draft) can be a ridiculous trade piece or another young stud...

They'll have money to spend, but the FA group is pretty bad...

They are definitely close to rock bottom the same way the Suns were for that 5 seasons...

Reggie Lewis

I'm itching to see what Mook was offered in summer of 18'...??? If he turned down a 3 year deal only to end up with the Knicks is pretty sad... Obviously he didn't see himself playing for the Knicks when he turned down DA's offer... Then pulling out on the Spurs 2 year deal...??? Seems to be bad advice given to him... Hopefully he doesn't get hurt cause that would really suck for him...

Reggie Lewis