Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: All American

All American

I didn't see anything for TV's All American.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_American_(TV_series)

All American is an American television drama series, created by April Blair that premiered on The CW on October 10, 2018. The series is inspired by the life of professional American football player Spencer Paysinger with Daniel Ezra in the lead role.

In April 2019, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on October 7, 2019.
    the first season was entertaining and dramatic, looking forward to the 2nd season.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Is this like the new girl game true American?

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I watched the first season on Netflix and it wasnt bad.
    I'll probably record this season and binge watch on days when I have nothing better to watch.

Couldn't get thru the first 2 episodes. Its awful.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

I guess nobody wants to talk about All American. I have enjoyed it. plus Samantha Logan is hot.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Really. I have just started, but I am enjoying it at the moment greatly.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I've enjoyed the show.

does anyone know if Beverly Hills and Crenshaw are as close as they are on the show, and are there really problems in Crenshaw as portrayed on the show?

I prefer All Canadian.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I watched the first season because the girl I was seeing at the time watched it (and everything CW-related, maybe it's a reason it didn't last...). It was way better than I expected, but I didn't feel compelled to keep up with it after the first season. I'm nit-picky about shows to an absolute fault, but at the very least the soapiness of it didn't really do it for me. There's too much good TV out there and I hate committing to things. A lot of the social issues it sought to address felt telegraphed and even superficial at times -- which is the nit-picky stuff so I'll shut up. I do think it's good that The CW is making shows like this.

I will say I am pleased to learn that FNK likes something that focused so much on class struggle and racism. Hope some of it resonates!
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I watched the first season because the girl I was seeing at the time watched it (and everything CW-related, maybe it's a reason it didn't last...). It was way better than I expected, but I didn't feel compelled to keep up with it after the first season. I'm nit-picky about shows to an absolute fault, but at the very least the soapiness of it didn't really do it for me. There's too much good TV out there and I hate committing to things. A lot of the social issues it sought to address felt telegraphed and even superficial at times -- which is the nit-picky stuff so I'll shut up. I do think it's good that The CW is making shows like this.

I will say I am pleased to learn that FNK likes something that focused so much on class struggle and racism. Hope some of it resonates!
    The America obsession is baffling though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk