Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    That was the first Lions game Ive watched in a long time. It did not disappoint!

This **** is fixed guys. The second Detroit was up 13-0 I put a big bet on GB. It was bittersweet to watch it all unfold the way it did though. I actually thought about you guys in here and how much it sucks for diehards just wanting to watch a legit game.

I gave one of the FREEP writers **** on Twitter today because of their lame *** article that basically blames the team for the loss. How can you possibly watch something so blatantly fixed, then tell people to ignore it? They should be writing articles to find out WHY the Lions keep getting hosed. Is it a deal for the Thanksgiving game? Is it strictly for ratings? Whatever it is, it's gross.

Watch these if you can stomach them. My favourite is when the Lions are actually telling their own fans to be quiet so they don't get penalties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=_yLPJp3-c70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB_RTYrpPTs

We really need to make that "Lionized" book someday.
    Welcome back. it's complete bulllshit that those calls happened. and it's hard to overcome that, lose momentum, and win the game.. but we gotta capitalize in the red zone and not put ourselves in position for the refs to take over the game. I mean it's pretty ****ed that we have to play damn near perfect to win but we had a few chances to win that game.

Not putting any blame on the Lions though. We aren't an elite team that is able to overcome all of that and this should've been a W if the refs weren't ****ed

Hopefully this makes the team stronger and shows us that each red zone trip is important. Each time we get good field position gotta capitalize... get off the field on 3rd and Long. This team needs to capitalize on the little things like the Pats do. That's how you consistently win

good to see you around, whool, even though you're pure evil

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    That was the first Lions game Ive watched in a long time. It did not disappoint!

This **** is fixed guys. The second Detroit was up 13-0 I put a big bet on GB. It was bittersweet to watch it all unfold the way it did though. I actually thought about you guys in here and how much it sucks for diehards just wanting to watch a legit game.

I gave one of the FREEP writers **** on Twitter today because of their lame *** article that basically blames the team for the loss. How can you possibly watch something so blatantly fixed, then tell people to ignore it? They should be writing articles to find out WHY the Lions keep getting hosed. Is it a deal for the Thanksgiving game? Is it strictly for ratings? Whatever it is, it's gross.

Watch these if you can stomach them. My favourite is when the Lions are actually telling their own fans to be quiet so they don't get penalties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=_yLPJp3-c70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB_RTYrpPTs

We really need to make that "Lionized" book someday.

Lions get hosed because we don't have a large fan base and we don't have anyone worth a damn to market. Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Mahomes are the face of the NFL so they are going to win and get a little push from the NFL.

How about our top 5 draft pick TE who is supposed to be a generational talent not drop a TD pass?

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    How about our top 5 draft pick TE who is supposed to be a generational talent not drop a TD pass?
    Multiple times now too.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789