Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

1 33.33%
  • Patriots

2 66.67%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    No carries or catches. He played ONE offensive snap. Come on now haha, youíre better than that.
    That means he played, right?

Except no one is saying what youíre saying.

Off target throws happen by every QB every game. Those are called incompletions. Iíll take 75% completion percentage every day. Thatís pretty good if you didnít know, because I know youíre still learning.
    no, incompletions are not necessarily bad throws or off target, that's ****ing nonsense.

and I'm not even talking slightly off, he was way ****ing off on multiple throws, some of his goddamn completions were bad throws

and yes, ****ing everyone was talking about how bad brady was. it's clear as day to everyone not on the eastern seaboard
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That means he played, right?
    If thatís the length you feel you need to go to, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    no, incompletions are not necessarily bad throws or off target, that's ****ing nonsense.

and I'm not even talking slightly off, he was way ****ing off on multiple throws, some of his goddamn completions were bad throws
    Other than the Edelman throw this isnít really true. The rest were the same incompletions we see every week and every year from him.

Imagine getting this upset over incompletions, with a QB who completed 75% of his throws that game.

and yes, ****ing everyone was talking about how bad brady was. it's clear as day to everyone not on the eastern seaboard
    No they werenít lol. I follow tons of national reporters and big sites and it was nowhere to be found.

If thatís the length you feel you need to go to, sure.
    You were the one who got very specific about who was playing on the Patriots offense, only counting undrafted rookies, as if the Giants missing Barkley, Shepard, Engram, Gallman... was no big deal.

Just saying by your very specific parameters -- "playing with two undrafted rookies" -- Daniel Jones did that as well.

No they werenít lol. I follow tons of national reporters and big sites and it was nowhere to be found.
    Brady's performance was a topic on all the debate shows.

Rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You were the one who got very specific about who was playing on the Patriots offense, only counting undrafted rookies, as if the Giants missing Barkley, Shepard, Engram, Gallman... was no big deal.

Just saying by your very specific parameters -- "playing with two undrafted rookies" -- Daniel Jones did that as well.
    Like I said, if Walter playing one snap is the same thing to you as Brady playing with one personnel grouping for a whole half (with the #2 and #3 receivers being undrafted), then by all means, go with it.

Brady's performance was a topic on all the debate shows.
    If youíre talking about any ESPN show:
    1. Lol.
    2. I feel bad for you.
    3. Those guys are paid to say stupid things.

The only thing I saw people talking about was how Jones had three picks and the heavy wind played a factor. But, letís ignore the wind because it goes against our narrative.

Like I said, if Walter playing one snap is the same thing to you as Brady playing with one personnel grouping for a whole half (with the #2 and #3 receivers being undrafted), then by all means, go with it.

1. Lol.
    2. I feel bad for you.
    They were talking about his performance in zolak and bertrand and felger and mazz.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

See, you're doing it again.

I listed who the Giants were missing. They had their #3 RB starting and also missed their #1 WR and #1 TE.

But you can get very specific about who Brady was missing and claim it was so much worse. Except even by your own very specific parameters, Daniel Jones was *playing with two undrafted rookies* as well.

1. Lol.
    2. I feel bad for you.
    It's entertainment.

I could of course only read a few blog posts and pretend nothing's wrong.

Hey did you tried this NFL streaming site nflwebcast.com ? I am amazed by the fact that there is no popups or anything like that just clean streaming, really!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011