Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 6: Minnesota Vikings vs Philadelphia Eagles 10/13/19 1:00 PM ET

Week 6

VS

Sunday, October 13 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

we lose 28-13.

If they've figured some things out on offense, like they appeared to Sunday, there's no reason to think they can't beat the Eagles. Philly won't have Sproles and IF they have DeSean Jackson, he won't be 100%....but it's likely how our OL can perform that's the most key.

We win 31-24 (which would still be the most points we've allowed)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is a tough one to pick to be honest. Philly is always a threat with their personnel. We've played great against less than superior teams and poor against good teams. Raiders appear to be an exception.

I'm not confident but I have hope. We played well against Carson last year and we need Rhodes to step it up. I think our OL is getting better and won't be a **** show like against the Bears so with that we win.

23-17

I think this game will come down to two things: our offense line and containing Wentz. By containing Wentz I mean if we get a hold of him while pass rushing we canít let him escape and we also canít let him scramble too much. Wentz is one of the best in the league making plays with his legs. I watched him against Atlanta and multiple times he was close to being sacked, escaped, and made a play down field. Our discipline will be huge this week. Philly is well coached and loaded with weapons. Doesnít sound like DJax will play but they still have Jeffrey, Ertz, and Agholor very well capable of making big plays. Plus Jordan Howard is in their backfield and he always seems to run all over us when he was in Chicago. My guess is we lose a close one. We canít let the game come down to Kirk needing to make a play to win.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Last night I had a dream where I was trying to get home so I could watch the Vikings play. First I was in a car then of course I was on a damn bicycle...wtf. Anyways I happen to check the score and we were up 56-7...in the 3Q lol. I remember saying, that can't be right. I also remembered that it said it was against the Seahawks but I also was thinking damn Teddy must be having a bad game. SO your guess is as good as mine lol.

I think we will need to pass on the Eagles. Their secondary is the major week spot of their defense. It should be time to unleash Diggs.

We will also need Rhodes to play better against Jeffery. Jeffery seems to usually find a way to do well against him. I still have nightmares of 2013 when Jeffery went off on Rhodes with 12 catches, 249 yards and 2 TDs.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I think we will need to pass on the Eagles. Their secondary is the major week spot of their defense. It should be time to unleash Diggs.

We will also need Rhodes to play better against Jeffery. Jeffery seems to usually find a way to do well against him. I still have nightmares of 2013 when Jeffery went off on Rhodes with 12 catches, 249 yards and 2 TDs.
    I think this is a prime example of where we need to use the pass to setup the run. I felt like last week against the Giants we didn't come out and just force the run right away. We got Kirk into a groove that way.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I think this is a prime example of where we need to use the pass to setup the run. I felt like last week against the Giants we didn't come out and just force the run right away. We got Kirk into a groove that way.
    I agree. Teams will be selling out to stop the run against us since everyone and their brother knows we want to be a run first team. Going to have to pass to set up the run quite a bit down the road.

Cook has more yards this year than the N.Y Jets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    the Eagles' secondary is banged up, so most definitely we pass to set up the run
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the Eagles' secondary is banged up, so most definitely we pass to set up the run
    Also, their run defense has allowed the least amount of rushing yards in the league. Cousins better be slinging the rock or it's gonna be a long day.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Cook has more yards this year than the N.Y Jets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Did you know?

This season Tom Brady has more rushing TDs than these RBs:

Marlon Mack
    Frank Gore
    David Montgomery
    James Conner
    LeSean McCoy
    Leonard Fournette
    Chris Carson
    Alvin Kamara
    David Johnson
    Adrian Peterson

While you're think about that, think about this, Larry Fitzgerald has more tackles (37) than dropped passes (29) in his career.

My work here is done

Also, their run defense has allowed the least amount of rushing yards in the league. Cousins better be slinging the rock or it's gonna be a long day.
    I haven't looked into it that much but is the pass defense that poor where they choose to run less? I'd imagine that is not the case with the dogs they got on that line.

Did you know?

This season Tom Brady has more rushing TDs than these RBs:

Marlon Mack
    Frank Gore
    David Montgomery
    James Conner
    LeSean McCoy
    Leonard Fournette
    Chris Carson
    Alvin Kamara
    David Johnson
    Adrian Peterson

While you're think about that, think about this, Larry Fitzgerald has more tackles (37) than dropped passes (29) in his career.

My work here is done
    That Fitz stat is pretty amazing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast