Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1336
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If Siakam continues to struggle and butts heads with the coaching staff again, I wouldn't count the option out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I would. If anything Iíd be looking to derozan him rather than gay him.
    You're already "gaying" him

It was your own suggestion, I just said that I would consider it lol.

Also the Kawhi situation was unique and incredibly rare. A super star in his prime endures a freak injury and then loses trust in his franchises front office and demands to be traded. Wouldn't hold my breath.
    Iím saying I would count the option out.

The first quote was the original post that restarted this conversation. So if you're not talking about the extensions, then please clarify what are we talking about?

Now to answer you second question: I would provide advanced stats but a) you wont read them & b) you've admitted to no understanding them or how to "navigate them" but I can provide them to you if you'd like.

FVV faced the same challenges Siakam did. He contracted the virus, he played all his games on the road. How come his season wasnt impacted by the same excuses you are making for Siakam?
    Not sure. Youíd have to ask FVV and Siakam. The virus hits ppl differently. FVV did not have a great season though. He was learning how to lead a team without Lowry a lot of the time and playing hero ball.

Navigating the websites is a different set of skills than understanding stats. Math has always come easy to me and been my best subject.
    Weird flex to go at someone for asking for help navigating a website but meh.

Navigating the websites is a different set of skills than understanding stats. Math has always come easy to me and been my best subject.
    Weird flex to go at someone for asking for help navigating a website but meh.
    As I said, I would be happy to provide them to you if you were going to read them. or better yet you could look it up yourself

Not sure. Youíd have to ask FVV and Siakam. The virus hits ppl differently. FVV did not have a great season though. He was learning how to lead a team without Lowry a lot of the time and playing hero ball.
    Chong "Interesting discussion about siakams contract on Reddit right now. The question posed:
    If MU waited until after the bubble to sign siakam, how much would he have gotten?"

Also Chong "No we are talking about the players. Youíre talking about the extensions"

Why do you do this? following the context of a post and conversation you started yourself, shouldn't be that difficult.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-20-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Chong "Interesting discussion about siakams contract on Reddit right now. The question posed:
    If MU waited until after the bubble to sign siakam, how much would he have gotten?"

Also Chong "No we are talking about the players. Youíre talking about the extensions"

Why do you do this? following the context of a post and conversation you started yourself, shouldn't be that difficult.
    I got mixed up.
    Last edited by ChongInc.; 09-20-2021 at 09:57 PM.

I got mixed up.
    No worries. So long as you understand that I was following the context of your posted question and not just harping on Siakam and his contract which I got over last year. The hope is that once he is healed and back on the court that he regains form and the contract becomes a non issue.

No worries. So long as you understand that I was following the context of your posted question and not just harping on Siakam and his contract which I got over last year. The hope is that once he is healed and back on the court that he regains form and the contract becomes a non issue.
    That is my hope. Imo he doesnít have to do much more other than have this team winning again to be worth his contract.
    Heís on the Bosh level of talent/worth to me. Surprised I didnít think of that comp earlier actually. Itís a good way to communicate what I think of siakam. A solid top 2/3 piece of a championship caliber team = someone I donít mind paying the max to.

How about the latest Simmons news.
    Wonder if MUís offer is looking any better.

Iím still thinking itís FVV+ Boucher+Protected 1st firm. And it could be enough at this point.

I think 6ers would prefer VV over a guy who doesnít play defence like Russell.

That is my hope. Imo he doesnít have to do much more other than have this team winning again to be worth his contract.
    Heís on the Bosh level of talent/worth to me. Surprised I didnít think of that comp earlier actually. Itís a good way to communicate what I think of siakam. A solid top 2/3 piece of a championship caliber team = someone I donít mind paying the max to.
    I brought it up a few times and got scorched for it lol cant remember which thread or how to even look it up. But I thought it was an interesting comparison.

How about the latest Simmons news.
    Wonder if MUís offer is looking any better.

Iím still thinking itís FVV+ Boucher+Protected 1st firm. And it could be enough at this point.

I think 6ers would prefer VV over a guy who doesnít play defence like Russell.
    I dont think they have a need for Boucher thats the problem. They are very front court heavy as a team. They really need pgs/sg's as they're pretty loaded up front.

They probably ask for FVV/OG or FVV/GTJ and to me thats too much. We would have like no guards. I dont think Toronto is good trade partner for Philly.

My best guess is that Simmons will end up on the kings because they have a **** ton of guards. Also because its the Kings and their FO is easier than a two penny hooker lol

I dont think they have a need for Boucher thats the problem. They are very front court heavy as a team. They really need pgs/sg's as they're pretty loaded up front.

They probably ask for FVV/OG or FVV/GTJ and to me thats too much. We would have like no guards. I dont think Toronto is good trade partner for Philly.

My best guess is that Simmons will end up on the kings because they have a **** ton of guards. Also because its the Kings and their FO is easier than a two penny hooker lol
    Yeah I wouldnít do it with GTJ or OG.
    I think boucher would look good out there as a finisher beside Embiid.

I too think he will end up on the kings because that is where GMís send players when they donít like them, and Simmons asked for LA so they might be willing to mortgage more of the future on him. Heís locked up for a while.

Yeah I wouldnít do it with GTJ or OG.
    I think boucher would look good out there as a finisher beside Embiid.

I too think he will end up on the kings because that is where GMís send players when they donít like them, and Simmons asked for LA so they might be willing to mortgage more of the future on him. Heís locked up for a while.
    Yeah but they got Harris. Theyíve tried to play him at the 3 but heís more effective at the 4. Even with position-less, the log jam up front wouldnít really help them. Other wise I think theyíd be interested in Siakam considering the connection with Embiid.

Plus if we got Simmons I think FVV is a guy that could play really well off of him so Iíd want to keep Freddy in that scenario. Wouldnít want to part with OG either.

I would offer something like Flynn, Dragic, GTJ and a pick lol just to troll Morey

But yeah I think he ends up on the kings. Their FO is a joke and I think ultimately Morey will work them. They can build a package around Haliburton or Fox with guys like Hield or Bagley etc. Lots of options there

Would this team win a ship?

SGA - Joseph
    Murray - Barret
    Wiggins - Brooks
    Boucher - Clarke
    Birch - Olynyk

Depth: Alexander Walker, Dort, Dwight Powell, Thompson
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-21-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Yeah but they got Harris. Theyíve tried to play him at the 3 but heís more effective at the 4. Even with position-less, the log jam up front wouldnít really help them. Other wise I think theyíd be interested in Siakam considering the connection with Embiid.

Plus if we got Simmons I think FVV is a guy that could play really well off of him so Iíd want to keep Freddy in that scenario. Wouldnít want to part with OG either.

I would offer something like Flynn, Dragic, GTJ and a pick lol just to troll Morey

But yeah I think he ends up on the kings. Their FO is a joke and I think ultimately Morey will work them. They can build a package around Haliburton or Fox with guys like Hield or Bagley etc. Lots of options there
    Flynn, Dragic, GTJ and a pick is obviously preferable but I think FVV is the difference in making it make sense for philly + thatís too much salary going to philly.

Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast