Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    If they offer us Maxy, Thybulle, Milton + a pick in a S&T for Lowry in the offseason Im taking it. Whatever expiring contract that needs to make the salaries work is fine with me.

Maxey & Milton can develop in to a good players. Thybulle is already an all NBA defender and the Pick gives us more options in the draft. I dont really care if Green or Curry is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If they offer us Maxy, Thybulle, Milton + a pick in a S&T for Lowry in the offseason Im taking it. Whatever expiring contract that needs to make the salaries work is fine with me.

Maxey & Milton can develop in to a good players. Thybulle is already an all NBA defender and the Pick gives us more options in the draft. I dont really care if Green or Curry is involved.
    The expirings they would have needed to use will have expired by the off-season. Maybe adding George Hill and/or Seth Curry gets them somewhat close? But no chance they are trading 5-6 rotation players for Lowry IMO . Pretty sure the Lowry to Philly ship has sailed.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 06-17-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Damn wtf is happening in Dallas???

Wonder if this would generate more competition for Masai's services. I could see Cuban just offering an outrageous contract to quickly right the ship.

A lot of rumours of unhappy stars rn.

Doncic, lillard, even Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Wonder if this would generate more competition for Masai's services. I could see Cuban just offering an outrageous contract to quickly right the ship.
    Carlisle and Luka donít get along so Rick stepped down, Luka is pissed that Nelson is gone because that was his guy.

And yeah itís a **** show lol

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    The expirings they would have needed to use will have expired by the off-season. Maybe adding George Hill and/or Seth Curry gets them somewhat close? But no chance they are trading 5-6 rotation players for Lowry IMO . Pretty sure the Lowry to Philly ship has sailed.
    We donít exactly know how much Lowry will be getting either. But yeah maybe we just take Simmons off their hands lol

We donít exactly know how much Lowry will be getting either. But yeah maybe we just take Simmons off their hands lol
    If your life depended on it, who would you pick to make one free throw to save it, Giannis or Simmons?

Carlisle and Luka donít get along so Rick stepped down, Luka is pissed that Nelson is gone because that was his guy.

And yeah itís a **** show lol
    Nah Carlisle left cause they fired Nelson. Nelson got fired cause Cuban chose some crypto bro over him.

Added leverage sure... but I donít think MU wants that job. I think he enjoys not having an independent owner breathing down his neck.

Ye but if mark backs up the brinks truck, is he really gonna say no? Plus mark has a lot of political connections, can help Masai out with a lot of his initiatives.

With that said, Masai isnít a douche so mark prob isnít interested.

Ye but if mark backs up the brinks truck, is he really gonna say no? Plus mark has a lot of political connections, can help Masai out with a lot of his initiatives.

With that said, Masai isnít a douche so mark prob isnít interested.
    Lol yes mark loves douches.

I think if mark backs up the brink truck it will just add pressure for MLSE to match the offer. Leverage, but doesnít feel like a good fit.

If Cuban actually made an offer, MLSE wouldn't match tbh and I think Masai knows that. Masai publicly forcing MLSE to continually acknowledge that they will remain financially supportive means theyre still cheap af.

Some top notch coaching by ty lue

Donít understand how u can win so many dpoys and get exploited like that constantly

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast