Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Of course it was a bad joke.

Were you the one who once blatantly criticized me that I am a bad poster?(because most of my posts before were all about how flawed Derozan your favorite player is.) Those posts were an actual truth.

But seeing this PURE Speculative post from you, only show the abundance of Hypocrisy, for you to spew this awful comment after a very tragic death without even digging for the real truth of what happened says a lot about you.
    But yeah youíre a bad poster and this post is just further evidence.

I wonder if Powell changes his jersey number out of respect for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I wonder if Powell changes his jersey number out of respect for Kobe
    I think he wears his jersey out of respect for Kobe.

Respect showdown!!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

But Powell knowing him he will change his number especially if they do end up retiring Kobe's number league wide but I just wanna see Powell go off for career high in points in honor of Kobe because that would be a proper way of honoring Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Lowry has been better than Middleton in almost every way imo.
    The bucks are the best team in the NBA. They will have two all stars with out question bro.

Lol at you guys losing it over a joke. Did you know Kobe personally? Your poor feelings ...

Iím gonna continue to make bad and inappropriate jokes so you can go ahead and hit that ignore button now if you canít handle it.
    way too soon bro, this was a tragedy involving children and several people. . I think it goes with out saying that it was a terrible joke. in any case lets move on.

But Powell knowing him he will change his number especially if they do end up retiring Kobe's number league wide but I just wanna see Powell go off for career high in points in honor of Kobe because that would be a proper way of honoring Kobe
    He already said if they retire his number he will find another number. I mean every one wearing 24 would have to in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    way too soon bro, this was a tragedy involving children and several people. . I think it goes with out saying that it was a terrible joke. in any case lets move on.
    No doubt. Even mentioned it in the same comment as the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He already said if they retire his number he will find another number. I mean every one wearing 24 would have to in that case.
    Thereís an idea. Instead of retiring the number you give him the Jacky Robinson treatment and everyone wears his number annually or something.

I have to say I hate that idea of retiring his number league wide. Just because he died young? Will they retire Jordan, Bird or Magic when they pass away? Or did they miss the arbitrary cut off age to be honoured like that? (These are rhetorical questions TG, not trying to go at you personally).

Jackie Robinson was honoured because he broke down a barrier. Kobe, while great, did not do that. As a matter of fact there are many people who feel the exact opposite about the man and would see retiring his number league wide as a blatant disregard for rape victims. (I donít believe Kobe was guilty, but I understand that many people do).

I think the worst idea I read was to never play games on that day again. I understand that people are emotional about this, myself included, but some of these ideas just make no sense.

Thereís an idea. Instead of retiring the number you give him the Jacky Robinson treatment and everyone wears his number annually or something.
    Jackie gets the double treatment. Number retired and a day where everyone wears his number. But comparing the two isnít even close. Kobe was one of the best of his generation sure. But Jackie Robinson helped change the world, beyond just the sport he played.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I have to say I hate that idea of retiring his number league wide. Just because he died young? Will they retire Jordan, Bird or Magic when they pass away? Or did they miss the arbitrary cut off age to be honoured like that? (These are rhetorical questions TG, not trying to go at you personally).

Jackie Robinson was honoured because he broke down a barrier. Kobe, while great, did not do that. As a matter of fact there are many people who feel the exact opposite about the man and would see retiring his number league wide as a blatant disregard for rape victims. (I donít believe Kobe was guilty, but I understand that many people do).

I think the worst idea I read was to never play games on that day again. I understand that people are emotional about this, myself included, but some of these ideas just make no sense.
    Sound, reasonable stance IMO.

But yeah youíre a bad poster and this post is just further evidence.
    Haha...you consumed your time in this forum by defending any criticisms directed towards your demigod Derozan, so you get slighted to any kind of negative comments about him.

What is hilarious in this short story is that, Derozan who idolizes and admitted that he pattered his game to Kobe from the time he learned to dribble that ball down in Compton still couldnít figure out after 11 years in the league what made Kobe the greatest player of all time. Lol.

Life is too short, I strongly recommend that you should elevate your standards a smidge higher in picking someone to worship than that flawed player of yours.
    Giannis and Oladipo 2021 Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Haha...you consumed your time in this forum by defending any criticisms directed towards your demigod Derozan, so you get slighted to any kind of negative comments about him.

What is hilarious in this short story is that, Derozan who idolizes and admitted that he pattered his game to Kobe from the time he learned to dribble that ball down in Compton still couldnít figure out after 11 years in the league what made Kobe the greatest player of all time. Lol.

Life is too short, I strongly recommend that you should elevate your standards a smidge higher in picking someone to worship than that flawed player of yours.
    So he liked Derozan. He's not alone, alot of us liked him. For long time after the Bosh era Demar was our only hope. We've come a long way since then. But least not we forget the team we were left with when Bosh bolted for Miami.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast