Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 504
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,965
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Some of the stuff that gets floated around is most definitely ridiculous. Shows some people have some absurdly high hopes for their teams.
    I didnt know writers were homers too lol

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I didnt know writers were homers too lol
    Anyone can be a writer in this day and age.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,285
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I didnt know writers were homers too lol
    Absolutely. Have you seen the trades the Knicks writers propose?

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,322
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Absolutely. Have you seen the trades the Knicks writers propose?
    Yeah it’s shocking. How they can any possibly think they have amo for a big trade..

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,322
    Omg... wtf are the sizers thinking with that Danny green trade?!?!

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,995
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Omg... wtf are the sizers thinking with that Danny green trade?!?!
    Horford was not a good fit and for what his value is right now considering his contract, the Sixers had to give up draft picks to find a buyer. Masai was in a similar situation with Carroll.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,285
    Nobody from Canada looking for flats in Bangalore in the middle of a pandemic? Surprising.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,322
    Just realized the clippers signed Marcus Morris to a four-year, $64 million deal.

    That franchise is ****ed.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,424
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Horford was not a good fit and for what his value is right now considering his contract, the Sixers had to give up draft picks to find a buyer. Masai was in a similar situation with Carroll.
    yeah. I think Morey has already made an impact and cleaned up a lot of Brand's mistakes.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,424
    haven't really been following off-season but jfc miami just hoarding wings. +avery bradley + harkless. god they're going to be so annoying to play against.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,995
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    yeah. I think Morey has already made an impact and cleaned up a lot of Brand's mistakes.
    I'm loving what he is doing. The Sixers got so lucky that Morey decided he had enough with the Rockets.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,424
    fertitta **** owner. gonna be so funny if he somehow gets harden to follow

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,965
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    fertitta **** owner. gonna be so funny if he somehow gets harden to follow
    Hes the ****in worst

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,322
    Ready for lots of Westbrook this season?

    The fact that they only got wall + a 1st tells me that we probably could have swapped Lowry straight up for westy.

    Glad we didn’t. He would disrupt the development of everyone else.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Ready for lots of Westbrook this season?

    The fact that they only got wall + a 1st tells me that we probably could have swapped Lowry straight up for westy.

    Glad we didn’t. He would disrupt the development of everyone else.
    Let Westbrook take 80 shot if he wants to. More shots Beal doesn't take is good for us. More shots Advija or Hacimura can't take is poor for their development.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •