Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I think Lowry gets snubbed
    Currently tied for 2nd in the east. I think he'll get in. Top three teams in the east could have two all stars each

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Currently tied for 2nd in the east. I think he'll get in. Top three teams in the east could have two all stars each
    Who is the bucks 2nd all star?

Well Irving has more votes than Lowry but also because Trae Young is starting and so is Kemba but then there's also Bradley Beal...Lowry will be lucky if he gets in as a reserve or a wildcard

Well Irving has more votes than Lowry but also because Trae Young is starting and so is Kemba but then there's also Bradley Beal...Lowry will be lucky if he gets in as a reserve or a wildcard
    Fan votes mean nothing for coaches selections. You think coaches will select Irving? There is definitely a chance Lowry gets snubbed, but not by Irving. If he makes it, that is an absolute failure of the system.

I got:

Butler, Adebayo, Simmons, Sabonis with Beal, Lowry, Brogdon, Tatum, Middleton vying for the last 3 spots.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Fan votes mean nothing for coaches selections. You think coaches will select Irving? There is definitely a chance Lowry gets snubbed, but not by Irving. If he makes it, that is an absolute failure of the system.

I got:

Butler, Adebayo, Simmons, Sabonis with Beal, Lowry, Brogdon, Tatum, Middleton vying for the last 3 spots.
    I mean that's reasonable but coaches and media especially the media get votes and Lowry yeah he may be respected around the league by coaches but is he by the media or by his fellow players because they also get votes

I mean that's reasonable but coaches and media especially the media get votes and Lowry yeah he may be respected around the league by coaches but is he by the media or by his fellow players because they also get votes
    Put it this way id be shocked if Irving gets voted in over anyone. He's missed so much time this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Who is the bucks 2nd all star?
    Middleton

Kobe

Middleton
    Lowry has been better than Middleton in almost every way imo.

Kobe
    ****. Reminds me of when Doc passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    ****. Reminds me of when Doc passed away.
    Well LeBron passed him on the all time scoring list last night, so it was probably suicide.

*too soon? Sorry. Just a bad joke.

Well LeBron passed him on the all time scoring list last night, so it was probably suicide.

Too soon and a bad joke. I did make that link in my head though when I first heard. I think the fact that his daughter and 3 other people were in the helicopter would likely rule out any suspicion on the coroners report.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Too soon and a bad joke. I did make that link in my head though when I first heard. I think the fact that his daughter and 3 other people were in the helicopter would likely rule out any suspicion on the coroners report.
    Oh yeah I donít think anyone would commit suicide in a helicopter.

Itís really sad for sure. Shocking.

Of course it was a bad joke.

Were you the one who once blatantly criticized me that I am a bad poster?(because most of my posts before were all about how flawed Derozan your favorite player is.) Those posts were an actual truth.

But seeing this PURE Speculative post from you, only show the abundance of Hypocrisy, for you to spew this awful comment after a very tragic death without even digging for the real truth of what happened says a lot about you.

Lol at you guys losing it over a joke. Did you know Kobe personally? Your poor feelings ...

Iím gonna continue to make bad and inappropriate jokes so you can go ahead and hit that ignore button now if you canít handle it.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast