Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    We don't have Kawhi anymore man. While a lot of players have stepped up, it's not the same. If Pascal continues playing this poorly, we might even struggle in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    We don't have Kawhi anymore man. While a lot of players have stepped up, it's not the same. If Pascal continues playing this poorly, we might even struggle in the first round.
    Yeah the first round could definitely be a battle.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Yeah the C's and the Heat are the only 2 teams in the East that worry me. More so the C's than the Heat. The C's have beaten us a few times this year. Not only that but Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown both took massive steps forward this year. Both teams are very well coached too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah the first round could definitely be a battle.

The nets might win one game if theyre lucky..

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Yeah the C's and the Heat are the only 2 teams in the East that worry me. More so the C's than the Heat. The C's have beaten us a few times this year. Not only that but Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown both took massive steps forward this year. Both teams are very well coached too.
    Not the Bucks ?

I'm strictly talking about basketball here, Covid is a terrible thing, but the suspension of games/restart was a blessing in disguise. It killed the Bucks momentum. A couple months ago, they looked unstoppable, everything was clicking for them. Now they're frustrated and playing like ****. Maybe they'll pick up their play in the post-season but right now they're looking quite mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I'm strictly talking about basketball here, Covid is a terrible thing, but the suspension of games/restart was a blessing in disguise. It killed the Bucks momentum. A couple months ago, they looked unstoppable, everything was clicking for them. Now they're frustrated and playing like ****. Maybe they'll pick up their play in the post-season but right now they're looking quite mortal.
    I feel the same way about the lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I feel the same way about the lakers.
    Well losing Bradley exposed how weak their depth is without him. His defence was huge for them. Clippers are the favorites imo.

I can't believe the Pacers got TJ Warren AND a pick for cash. smh

AD gets a lot of calls.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Danny Green is so *** lol. Lakers aren't deep enough for his inconsistency. Lebron doesn't even trust him. Totally iced him in the end. Lakers fans are gonna be so salty.
    Last edited by ecart; 08-19-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Thank you Ujiri for filling a countersuit against that SOB....

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Thank you Ujiri for filling a countersuit against that SOB....
    The video is damning.

Im not going to say that Im worried about siakam, but to me its obvious he is a lot more pippin than he is Jordan.

Thankfully for us, we have 2 great primary ball handlers.

That video is so upsetting. I can't believe that officer played victim. He was clearly the aggressor.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast