Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    They should have just cancelled the season. It is going to be such a **** show and the quality of basketball that is going to be played is going to be bad.
    Nom nom nom. Don’t even care, feed me the ball!

It would be nice to see basketball back. However it is hard to imagine the playoffs without fans. That's a huge element lost there.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Meh it's just a game. I would rather have them execute it properly than rushing it because a bunch of greedy billionaires cried about it.

On another note, the ringer gave Nurse a lot of love. They ranked the top coaches and Nurse was ranked first.

Last edited by aman_13; 06-19-2020 at 12:39 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I’m interested to see how Gasol looks after the long break. Could be great, could be horrible.

I’m looking forward to hearing the shoes squeak and the players call out defensive schemes and stuff. Hope they don’t pump fake crowd noise in.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I’m interested to see how Gasol looks after the long break. Could be great, could be horrible.

I’m looking forward to hearing the shoes squeak and the players call out defensive schemes and stuff. Hope they don’t pump fake crowd noise in.
    I've read that he's in great shape.

he's really ****ing skinny

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    he's really ****ing skinny
    His strength was always sneaky. Never looked like the strongest guy on the court but is usually the toughest. Basically the opposite of Dwight Howard.

you're just saying that cause he's white kek

I'm excited about what we could see from Marc. He looks great.

Just watching Game 6 against Golden State again. Mid-game, commentators are talking about being amazed Golden State is in the series as they lack offensive talent without Durant. This was the same team that beat the Bulls record for best regular season record with 73 wins and was conducive to offenses across the NBA changing to meet their standard. I don't know, I didn't notice it last year, but I was thinking wtf, today.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Just watching Game 6 against Golden State again. Mid-game, commentators are talking about being amazed Golden State is in the series as they lack offensive talent without Durant. This was the same team that beat the Bulls record for best regular season record with 73 wins and was conducive to offenses across the NBA changing to meet their standard. I don't know, I didn't notice it last year, but I was thinking wtf, today.
    No. 2019 warriors depth was Crap compared to 2016 warriors depth

Barbosa, Mo Speights, prime Bogut, Harrison Barnes.

2019 dubs had old broken down Bogut on his last legs and that’s it

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No. 2019 warriors depth was Crap compared to 2016 warriors depth

Barbosa, Mo Speights, prime Bogut, Harrison Barnes.

2019 dubs had old broken down Bogut on his last legs and that’s it
    Cousins, Iguodala, Curry, Klay, Draymond. Cook and Looney were serviceable all year. That isn't a team that lacks offensive talent.

Raptors defense deserves more credit for slowing them down. Curry shot 34% from 3 and 41% from the field. By comparison, he wrecked Portland a week earlier without Durant on the court to help.

Raptors defense was phenomenal in that run.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Yeah the narrative changed after game 4. It went from the "Warriors have enough to win.. " to "the Warriors dont have enough offensive firepower..". The Raptors defense was incredible in that series and in all of the playoffs. I read somewhere that they are ranked as one of the best defensive teams in NBA playoff history.

How you guys feel about the new schedule? To me it feels like we got an unfavourable schedule, but then again the 8 worst teams aren’t involved so every schedule is probably tough.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast