Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    They have been a problem all season. Definitely a team to worry about.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

We don't have Kawhi anymore man. While a lot of players have stepped up, it's not the same. If Pascal continues playing this poorly, we might even struggle in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    We don't have Kawhi anymore man. While a lot of players have stepped up, it's not the same. If Pascal continues playing this poorly, we might even struggle in the first round.
    Yeah the first round could definitely be a battle.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Yeah the C's and the Heat are the only 2 teams in the East that worry me. More so the C's than the Heat. The C's have beaten us a few times this year. Not only that but Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown both took massive steps forward this year. Both teams are very well coached too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516