Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    MKG and Marvin Williams likely buyout candidates for Charlotte. Should we have interest in either? Or does RHJ adequately fit the backup forward role?
    I like the heart and hustle RHJ plays with more. And our team chemistry is sky high. If we ever get healthy this season I think we have all that we need minus the one closer superstar but other wise our team is pretty set

2. 02-22-2020, 06:18 AM

I’m glad RHJ played well at the beginning of the season because we needed it, but he’s showing his true colours again. I think nurse needs to pin him to the bench for a couple games so he can remember what earned him the spot in the rotation - hustle and playing within himself.

Also we really need to capitalize this season. Warriors are going to be insane starting next season.

Curry-Klay-wiggins-green-paschal-top 3 pick.

Everyone is going to hate them again soon unless injuries come back.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Also we really need to capitalize this season. Warriors are going to be insane starting next season.

It all depends on how they retool around Curry and Klay. They have a lot of work to do because with the team as constructed as it is, they aren't really a contender. They have no depth behind their first 4 players. They have a lot of holes they need to fill in their roster.

I don't think Wiggins is apart of their long term plans. They have a solid piece in Paschal but other wise their roster as it is now is really thin. I guess it all depends on what they do with that pick and Wiggins. Could they package them together for a star player maybe? It'll be interesting to see how they retool.

Yeah I think they are going to be really good next year but they will be much closer to the pack.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah I think they are going to be really good next year but they will be much closer to the pack.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I disagree. I think they’ll have more top end talent than ever, and I think their roster will be 6 deep with all stars. Any depth beyond that will just be the cherry on the top.

Atkinson out. Surprising.

Brown will be next.

Additionally, the five teams that collided with the Jazz and Gobert during the past ten days were told self-quarantine, according to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst. Those teams are the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Detroit Pistons and Toronto Raptors. It’s unclear how long these quarantines might last.
    https://www.eurohoops.net/en/nba-new...s-quarantined/

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Hope they’re quarantined in the practise facility!

This is actually pretty damn sucky.

Remember what happened to the vet teams after the nhl lock out? Everyone under the age of 30 should be at Rico for the next few months.

This is actually pretty damn sucky.

Remember what happened to the vet teams after the nhl lock out? Everyone under the age of 30 should be at Rico for the next few months.
    Hey if the nba starts back up in a month and we have a fully healthy squad it can be a positive for the raps. We haven't been fully healthy all season.

I don't know who that top 3 pick is that is going to make that group scary. Did Jesus declare? Because with their trash depth, age and Wiggins I dont think that team can even win 50.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

My feelings on the Warriors. Green has begun trending down. Thompson is a major question mark, that’s a big injury. Curry has been exposed. I wouldn’t be too worried about them. Both LA teams will still be better next year. Assuming we get a next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    My feelings on the Warriors. Green has begun trending down. Thompson is a major question mark, that’s a big injury. Curry has been exposed. I wouldn’t be too worried about them. Both LA teams will still be better next year. Assuming we get a next year.
    Their style of play (entire play happening off-ball), will work even with minimum athletisizim. Also, that 1st overall pick could absolutely flourish with that kind of shooting and defenders around him. Thompson and curry will still be the best shooters in the league. Including pashall, they could have 6 all star caliber players on the roster.

We’ll see, you have some points. But I trust Kerr to make it work. Nurse would do wonders with that talent and Kerr is in that same category.

Signed up for league pass 30-day free trial and rewatching last years run (philly - finals).

You don’t have to put in a credit card to do it. I suggest you all sing up for it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast