Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 767
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    Damn Holiday got 160/4 wtf

    EDIT: nvm shams being sensational. maximum extension is 135, incentives can push it close to 160. Not bad. That's like Klow money.
    Last edited by ecart; 04-04-2021 at 03:01 PM.

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,558
    wowza........I can't believe Milwaukee just gave him so much money. He is the 3rd leading scorer on that team, 3rd on the team in rebounding and 3rd in assists. Yes he is very good...but a MAX deal for your 3rd best player?

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,038
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    wowza........I can't believe Milwaukee just gave him so much money. He is the 3rd leading scorer on that team, 3rd on the team in rebounding and 3rd in assists. Yes he is very good...but a MAX deal for your 3rd best player?
    They gave up a lot in the trade to get him. If he opted out of his contract and walked in free agency they would be screwed. They sorta had no choice here. Their main goal is to keep Giannis happy, and losing Jrue would be a significant loss to their rotation. It is a lot but the Bucks are similar to Toronto in that we also have to over pay sometimes to keep our stars. Siakam is certainly not worth the contract he is on but we did what we had to do to keep him. It sucks but itís our reality. I also think Middleton is over paid as well. Heís a 2nd option making max money like a franchise cornerstone.

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Damn Holiday got 160/4 wtf

    EDIT: nvm shams being sensational. maximum extension is 135, incentives can push it close to 160. Not bad. That's like Klow money.
    Yeah the way shams reported it was a bit exaggerated. But still a lot.

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    I mean what are the Bucks going to use their cap on lol? They're capped out regardless.

    He's not the third best player tho. He's better than Middleton.

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I mean what are the Bucks going to use their cap on lol? They're capped out regardless.

    He's not the third best player tho. He's better than Middleton.
    Honestly Jrue & Middleton are like perfect compliments to Giannis, he should be able to get the finals now. Unlike the Nets, the Bucks are crazy defensively and Jrue is just such a great locker room leader. Heís kind of exactly what they need. Iím rooting for them this year. The Lakers, Clippers, & Nets are so easy to hate, at least this Bucks team feels more organic lol

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Honestly Jrue & Middleton are like perfect compliments to Giannis, he should be able to get the finals now. Unlike the Nets, the Bucks are crazy defensively and Jrue is just such a great locker room leader. Heís kind of exactly what they need. Iím rooting for them this year. The Lakers, Clippers, & Nets are so easy to hate, at least this Bucks team feels more organic lol
    My team is Denver this year.

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    My team is Denver this year.
    Yeah would be dope to see a dark horse team like that come out of the west

  9. #594
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,016
    Mitchell is intense... He might be looking at lottery selection.

  10. #595
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Mitchell is intense... He might be looking at lottery selection.
    he has been trending up

  11. #596
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They gave up a lot in the trade to get him. If he opted out of his contract and walked in free agency they would be screwed. They sorta had no choice here. Their main goal is to keep Giannis happy, and losing Jrue would be a significant loss to their rotation. It is a lot but the Bucks are similar to Toronto in that we also have to over pay sometimes to keep our stars. Siakam is certainly not worth the contract he is on but we did what we had to do to keep him. It sucks but itís our reality. I also think Middleton is over paid as well. Heís a 2nd option making max money like a franchise cornerstone.
    Iím still confused. How much do you think siakam gets in the open market right now? I think he would still be getting the max. He fits any team in the league.

  12. #597
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Honestly Jrue & Middleton are like perfect compliments to Giannis, he should be able to get the finals now. Unlike the Nets, the Bucks are crazy defensively and Jrue is just such a great locker room leader. Heís kind of exactly what they need. Iím rooting for them this year. The Lakers, Clippers, & Nets are so easy to hate, at least this Bucks team feels more organic lol
    What a **** show that final 4 is going to be.
    Great players, but the coaches... Vogel, Steve Nash, Tyrone Lue, Budenholzer....
    All coaches put in place to appease the stars.

    Itís possible we donít see a single mid-game adjustment for the entire post season lol.

  13. #598
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    My team is Denver this year.
    Yes!

    If Murray is unstoppable again they could get to the finals! (Just trolling you ecart).

  14. #599
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    What a **** show that final 4 is going to be.
    Great players, but the coaches... Vogel, Steve Nash, Tyrone Lue, Budenholzer....
    All coaches put in place to appease the stars.

    Itís possible we donít see a single mid-game adjustment for the entire post season lol.
    I appreciate the humour but Frank Vogel is a really good coach. I always felt he was under rated. All his teams played hard and had a lot of toughness. I think he deserved that spot with the Lakers and I was most happy for him when they won.

    Coach Bud is also a good coach. Dating back to those 60 win Atlanta teams. He hasnít had the same success in the post season but I still think heís a pretty good coach.

    Steve Nash is a rookie coach but I think has done a fantastic job in Brooklyn so far. Just think about the egos in that locker room. It canít be an easy job. But so far so good. Maybe Iím biased but I love Nash.

    Tye Lue I have met in person and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I just asked to take a picture with him and he stood there and talked to me for about 20 mins about his playing days, how it is to coach a guy like lebron and heís just a very likeable person. I can see why he is a players coach. They all love the guy.

    I donít really think Nurse is head and shoulders better than those guys. I think coaching has a lot to do with player personnel. Your team can make you look really good or it can make you look terrible. For example if this was Nurseí first year as a head coach I bet a lot of fans would be questioning him. Nurse is a great coach donít get me wrong, but compare this roster and season to his rookie roster and season. Or for another example if this was Steve Kerrs first year as head coach he probably wouldnít be glorified either but obviously when he had a healthy super stacked team he looked like an incredible coach. What would Phill Jacksonís career look like if he didnít coach Jordan/Pippen and then Kobe/Shaq? I can go, on and on.

  15. #600
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,199
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I appreciate the humour but Frank Vogel is a really good coach. I always felt he was under rated. All his teams played hard and had a lot of toughness. I think he deserved that spot with the Lakers and I was most happy for him when they won.

    Coach Bud is also a good coach. Dating back to those 60 win Atlanta teams. He hasnít had the same success in the post season but I still think heís a pretty good coach.

    Steve Nash is a rookie coach but I think has done a fantastic job in Brooklyn so far. Just think about the egos in that locker room. It canít be an easy job. But so far so good. Maybe Iím biased but I love Nash.

    Tye Lue I have met in person and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I just asked to take a picture with him and he stood there and talked to me for about 20 mins about his playing days, how it is to coach a guy like lebron and heís just a very likeable person. I can see why he is a players coach. They all love the guy.

    I donít really think Nurse is head and shoulders better than those guys. I think coaching has a lot to do with player personnel. Your team can make you look really good or it can make you look terrible. For example if this was Nurseí first year as a head coach I bet a lot of fans would be questioning him. Nurse is a great coach donít get me wrong, but compare this roster and season to his rookie roster and season. Or for another example if this was Steve Kerrs first year as head coach he probably wouldnít be glorified either but obviously when he had a healthy super stacked team he looked like an incredible coach. What would Phill Jacksonís career look like if he didnít coach Jordan/Pippen and then Kobe/Shaq? I can go, on and on.
    I hear you loud and clear. Iím just saying none of these guys have shown a the ability to make mid game adjustments in the playoffs.
    Casey would look like a good coach coaching these players.

    You remember how we shut down most of the stars we played against least season? Thatís coaching.

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •