Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    His efficiency improved last season and has just been amazing this year. I think pop has convinced him to stop trying to add things to his game and Focus on the mental side of things. Play within himself and perfect what he does best.

The timing couldn’t be more perfect for him in a contract year. Hard to even guess what his next contract would have been if he didn’t take this step, but if he keeps this up he will probably get around what he is currently getting paid again 25-30mil.
    The added spacing thanks to Aldridge's rise in threes attempted and made also helps immensely. His value is interesting because he still requires the ball in his hands and we all know there is a ceiling with him being your best player.
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-22-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The added spacing thanks to Aldridge's rise in threes attempted and made also helps immensely. His value is interesting because he still requires the ball in his hands and we all know there is a ceiling with him being your best player.
    No doubt. 45 wins or so imo.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    No doubt. 45 wins or so imo.

To clarify, when we won 56 games in 2015-2016, you don't believe he was our best player?

Do you guys think there is a trade deadline move coming?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Do you guys think there is a trade deadline move coming?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Depends on if there's a gm out there that isn't afraid of getting fleeced by Masai.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    To clarify, when we won 56 games in 2015-2016, you don't believe he was our best player?
    Come on Pebloemer, you are baiting me at this point.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Man I was so wrong about Zion. If he can stay healthy he will own the league. His 3 is looking good, and he doesn’t look short out there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Come on Pebloemer, you are baiting me at this point.

No.

I knew you would understand my tone. I'm getting more passive aggressive lately. Approaching the mid life crisis perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Man I was so wrong about Zion. If he can stay healthy he will own the league. His 3 is looking good, and he doesn’t look short out there at all.
    I don't know, i think his jumper looks flat. I also see him having some issues defensively.

As much hate and as much flack as I have given the Raptors...to see Siakam named as a starter even I have to admit I'm happy for him because it is much deserved

I love seeing Siakam voted in as a starter, but how on earth are Kemba and Trae starting over Lowry and Butler? That part is just foolish to me. Especially Trae since the Hawks are terrible so far.

Hopefully Lowry and/or FVV can make the reserves.

Lowry as a reserve I can see it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As much hate and as much flack as I have given the Raptors...to see Siakam named as a starter even I have to admit I'm happy for him because it is much deserved
    Yeah it's a feel good story. Happy for the guy too

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I love seeing Siakam voted in as a starter, but how on earth are Kemba and Trae starting over Lowry and Butler? That part is just foolish to me. Especially Trae since the Hawks are terrible so far.

Hopefully Lowry and/or FVV can make the reserves.
    Kemba is deserving for sure. I don't think anyone expected Lowry to be a starter this year. I just hope he gets in. If Irving gets in over him I'll be pissed.

I think Lowry gets snubbed

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast