Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Around the NBA thread 2019-20

https://youtu.be/iQYTIDTnhKI

I had my reservations but Zion is legit.

Definitely looks good. This Pelicans team will surprise people.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Definitely looks good. This Pelicans team will surprise people.

I think most ppl are higher on them, than lower than them

With Holiday and Favours leading the team as the vets, Zion, Ingram, Ball, should flourish. They have the right pieces around them.

I like that they drafted Hayes as well. Sneaky good pick

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    With Holiday and Favours leading the team as the vets, Zion, Ingram, Ball, should flourish. They have the right pieces around them.

I like that they drafted Hayes as well. Sneaky good pick
    Yeah ball really looked good moving the ball with all those weapons moving around him. I think he’s finally ready to break out. Should be top 5 in assists.

The Clippers just ran the box and 1 on the Rockets.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Wow...

And shooters become EVEN MORE necessary.

You guys think Lowry would go 1st overall in a 2006 re-draft?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You guys think Lowry would go 1st overall in a 2006 re-draft?
    You can make a case. It is probably between Lowry and Aldridge.

Definition of Tech

Healthy. After 15 years, Health Zone's diet and weight loss plans are still one of the safest and most effective techniques to be had to shed pounds and hold it off. All Tech Pride

True In tech is a web booklet providing the modern-day technology, layout, and way of life news, device evaluations, and full-fledged device shopping for courses.

Tech E layout, as an internet site designing company, offers a full-circle technique within the internet site... Technology and your favored effects at every step of the design method. Tech Edesign

Tech Eglobal is an issue of software program development, product, and IT services. It's a recognized company with the aid of offering generation solutions.

The US National Transportation Safety Board said Thursday it'll join the probe into the Ukrainian Boeing airliner which went down in Iran.Tech Forgen

This is probably the healthiest And most competitive I have seen the league in the last 20 years. Basically since the Boston big 3.

2star tandems all around the league, development programs that teach guys how to play the right way, lots of 3’s but also interesting defensive schemes and some VERY good defenders around the league. A lot of young talent in line to take the mantle from the king.

At this point I am just worried about the warriors hitting on their 1st rounder and moving Russell for an all star piece. They could build another 5man all star lineup.

Also really looking forward to another ECF matchup against the bucks.
    Nurse has shown he can slow Stars down significantly. If we can do that to giannis then we can win that series. But can he do it in the playoffs without kawhi....
    has to be siakam and OG on giannis all series but I’m not sure they can have a serious impact on him by themselves.

DeMar is quietly having the best season of his career.

DeMar is quietly having the best season of his career.

His efficiency improved last season and has just been amazing this year. I think pop has convinced him to stop trying to add things to his game and Focus on the mental side of things. Play within himself and perfect what he does best.

The timing couldn’t be more perfect for him in a contract year. Hard to even guess what his next contract would have been if he didn’t take this step, but if he keeps this up he will probably get around what he is currently getting paid again 25-30mil.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast