Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Love kawhi but that leg is a concern. Even when we won the ship last year he was showing signs that the leg was bothering him.. load management or not theres always a chance hes not 100 percent. I personally dont think he has more than 2 maybe 3 prime years left. Hes not gonna have the longevity that lebron or even lowry has
    I’m with you, hoping for the best for him that it is not something chronic that would end his career sooner than he would want to. But I really don’t believed that he just choked in game 7, not his nature at all.

Ballmer that arrogant prick had major buyer’s remorse lol, him and his minion tamperer Lawrence Lawrence Frank deserved the embarrassment. They mortgaged their team’s future to acquire a perennial choker Paul George. I wouldn’t be surprise that they will totally regret their Inglewood project and the gentrification of that area.

I hope Kawhi bolts and go somewhere else when his contract is up.
    Giannis and Oladipo 2021 Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I’m with you, hoping for the best for him that it is not something chronic that would end his career sooner than he would want to. But I really don’t believed that he just choked in game 7, not his nature at all.

Ballmer that arrogant prick had major buyer’s remorse lol, him and his minion tamperer Lawrence Lawrence Frank deserved the embarrassment. They mortgaged their team’s future to acquire a perennial choker Paul George. I wouldn’t be surprise that they will totally regret their Inglewood project and the gentrification of that area.

I hope Kawhi bolts and go somewhere else when his contract is up.
    Yeah I didnt like how they were pretry much tampering either. But now we kinda know that he was gonna go to LA all along so I kinda got over it.

Kawhis peak prime will go down as one of the best. But yeah, I dont think his body will hold up to have longevity

Not sure what we do this off-season, but I do wonder if we might be seeing a step back next year. Brooklyn, Miami, Boston and Milwaukee all could be pretty formidable. It is still early mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Not sure what we do this off-season, but I do wonder if we might be seeing a step back next year. Brooklyn, Miami, Boston and Milwaukee all could be pretty formidable. It is still early mind you.

Im ready for a rebuild. Im not sure how many years Lowry has left and we all inow this team goes as far as Lowry takes them. Look no further than the game when Lowry fouled out and the team fell apart vs the Celtics in the 2nd round. They were completly lost with out him.

Also I dont see Siakam as a first option on a contender. Having him as your best player would be similar to the Bosh lead teams... hes good but he aint taking you very far as the main piece. Now I know hes better than Bosh but you know what Im saying.

Im ready for a rebuild. Im not sure how many years Lowry has left and we all inow this team goes as far as Lowry takes them. Look no further than the game when Lowry fouled out and the team fell apart vs the Celtics in the 2nd round. They were completly lost with out him.

Also I dont see Siakam as a first option on a contender. Having him as your best player would be similar to the Bosh lead teams... hes good but he aint taking you very far as the main piece. Now I know hes better than Bosh but you know what Im saying.
    I think the bosh analogy is spot on.

I flip flop way to often about this team to be fixed on an opinion. I believe in culture and I believe in our young talent (FVV, Davis, Powell, OG, Siakam) but we need more.

“ FVV, Davis, Powell, OG, Siakam)”

That’s 5/7 of a playoff team in the east.
    The ceiling of that playoff success would be purely based on the other 2/7.

To be fair, we're kinda one piece away. It's more of a complete team than during the Demar era.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    To be fair, we're kinda one piece away. It's more of a complete team than during the Demar era.
    Depends on who we retain really

Depends on who we retain really
    I think what happens in the offseason of 2021 will dictate the ultimate direction of this team (rebuild vs. contender). For now, I think they contend as best as they can, put the right pieces in place while not mortgaging the future and we'll see after the next off-season.

Pump the brakes here for a second....I don't know if we can say Siakam is better than Bosh. He's got one heck of a long ways to go before he reaches the top of that mountain...lol Are you kidding me? Bosh averaged 22 and 10 and shot over 50% as a #1 option. He played 13 years and was an all star in each of the last 11 of them. He could beat you in the post. He could face up and take you to the basket. He could finish in the P&R. He could play pick and pop. He could spot up and knock down a 3. He could rebound. He won multiple rings and is a lock for the hall of fame. I love Siakam's game and his potential to get even better since he started playing so late....but I'm not ready to say he's better than an 11x all-star/sure fire hall of famer who could defend and score efficiently. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Pump the brakes here for a second....I don't know if we can say Siakam is better than Bosh. He's got one heck of a long ways to go before he reaches the top of that mountain...lol Are you kidding me? Bosh averaged 22 and 10 and shot over 50% as a #1 option. He played 13 years and was an all star in each of the last 11 of them. He could beat you in the post. He could face up and take you to the basket. He could finish in the P&R. He could play pick and pop. He could spot up and knock down a 3. He could rebound. He won multiple rings and is a lock for the hall of fame. I love Siakam's game and his potential to get even better since he started playing so late....but I'm not ready to say he's better than an 11x all-star/sure fire hall of famer who could defend and score efficiently. Not even close.
    Who said siakam is better than bosh?

Siakam is nowhere near as good as Bosh and he never will be...so let's just get that out of your heads now...yeah Siakam had an All Star year this year but watch him fall off next season. Playoffs he was exposed. That's it...he's done

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Siakam is nowhere near as good as Bosh and he never will be...so let's just get that out of your heads now...yeah Siakam had an All Star year this year but watch him fall off next season. Playoffs he was exposed. That's it...he's done
    Well you’re an idiot.

And no one said siakam is better than bosh. (Probably better, certainly more versatile on defence though).

Barton Misread a post about how having siakam as you best player is similar to having bosh as your best player. You’ll have some regular season success, but at the end of the day they’re not #1 options on championship teams.

I think Bosh could be a no.1, he just never had a coach that could make use of his versatility. Then he took a backseat to Wade and Lebron

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast