View Poll Results: Format preference?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • H2H

1 100.00%
  • Roto

0 0%

Fantasy league 2021/22

Hey raps fam. Last year we were talking about starting a fantasy league but we came up with the idea after the season already started.

If we want to do one this year right now is the time to plan it.

What format would you guys prefer? H2H or Roto

How many teams do we want? (I suggest 10-12).

Anyone that wants to play let us know here and we can start organizing.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-23-2021 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hey raps fam. Last year we were talking about starting a fantasy league but we came up with the idea after the season already started.

If we want to do one this year right now is the time to plan it.

What format would you guys prefer? H2H or Roto

How many teams do we want? (I suggest 10-12).

Anyone that wants to play let us know here and we can start organizing.
    If you get enough ppl Iíll try. Never played fantasy before but have always wanted to.

I'd join

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    If you get enough ppl Iíll try. Never played fantasy before but have always wanted to.
    Welcome to a whole new world bro. Itís the funnest thing for degenerates like us lol

3 so far, 7 to go.

Welcome to a whole new world bro. Itís the funnest thing for degenerates like us lol
    Yeah I gotta watch myself.
    Ive gone my entire life 32 years without accumulating any debt. Just saving and working with my savings.
    Now Iím looking to buy a house and I realize that was a terrible idea because someone who has never had any debt does not have a credit history. Soo dumb.

So I gotta get a credit card finally, and there has been so many times where Iíve wanted to place a bet on a game or purchase some type of collectable online and the lack of credit card was the only thing keeping me in check.

So hopefully fantasy isnít toooooo much fun haha.

Yeah I gotta watch myself.
    Ive gone my entire life 32 years without accumulating any debt. Just saving and working with my savings.
    Now Iím looking to buy a house and I realize that was a terrible idea because someone who has never had any debt does not have a credit history. Soo dumb.

So I gotta get a credit card finally, and there has been so many times where Iíve wanted to place a bet on a game or purchase some type of collectable online and the lack of credit card was the only thing keeping me in check.

So hopefully fantasy isnít toooooo much fun haha.
    I can suggest something here. If you've been working and saving money and have some savings, your bank will give you a line of credit for up to 50k on low interest rates.

What I do is I buy everything through my line of credit and then pay it off. Your line of credit is running, so you'll always have it to use. That's the fastest way I was able to increase my credit score to the high 800's. I bought my car on my line of credit, i got a discount because I bought it out right in cash, then I put a couple hundred bucks towards my line of credit every two weeks. The rate you get from the bank will be better than any finance or lease rate at a dealer ship.

However, you don't need to make big purchases like that. Say you need a couch or a tv and you go to the brick, buy it with your line of credit and just continue to make those couple hundred bucks bi-weekly. you'll get your credit score up in less than 6 months.

And fyi this fantasy league were doing wont be for money just for bragging rights. I wouldn't expect anyone to play for money. None of us really know each other in real life lol

I can suggest something here. If you've been working and saving money and have some savings, your bank will give you a line of credit for up to 50k on low interest rates.

What I do is I buy everything through my line of credit and then pay it off. Your line of credit is running, so you'll always have it to use. That's the fastest way I was able to increase my credit score to the high 800's. I bought my car on my line of credit, i got a discount because I bought it out right in cash, then I put a couple hundred bucks towards my line of credit every two weeks. The rate you get from the bank will be better than any finance or lease rate at a dealer ship.

However, you don't need to make big purchases like that. Say you need a couch or a tv and you go to the brick, buy it with your line of credit and just continue to make those couple hundred bucks bi-weekly. you'll get your credit score up in less than 6 months.

And fyi this fantasy league were doing wont be for money just for bragging rights. I wouldn't expect anyone to play for money. None of us really know each other in real life lol
    Thatís good advice brother.

From speaking with the experts someone told me that getting a loan along with my credit card would blow my credit up. Iím curious if a line of credit would land in the loan category.

It all seemed so smart not having any debt. Watching my parents struggle with debt made me so adverse to it. ďIf I cannot afford it then I cannot afford it and Iíll have to save upĒ lol. Nope, not the type of fiscal responsibility capitalism likes.

Thatís good advice brother.

From speaking with the experts someone told me that getting a loan along with my credit card would blow my credit up. Iím curious if a line of credit would land in the loan category.

It all seemed so smart not having any debt. Watching my parents struggle with debt made me so adverse to it. ďIf I cannot afford it then I cannot afford it and Iíll have to save upĒ lol. Nope, not the type of fiscal responsibility capitalism likes.
    Yup a line of credit is a personal loan. And your min payments are like a $100 bucks a month. Anything more goes towards the principal and not the interest. So if you put say 300-400 a month towards your line of credit most of it will go towards the principal.

Credit cards are good too. Generally they have higher interest rates. They are good for things like gas or coffee etc. All those little expensive on a daily basis you can use your credit cards and just pay it off on time and that will build your credit. Plus you collect air miles & points etc. There are different perks to it. Good news is you donít have bad credit. Itís easy to build up your credit. You wonít have a problem bro.