Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 769
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I donít have embiid on my list. Heís closer to cousins than he is to any of those other guys there. Totally forgot doncic. I might have him above kawhi.
    I donít personally like Embiid but he is having an MVP caliber season. So I had to be fair in that sense heís def top 10 this year.

    I think Doncic is a beast too. But he hasnít proved anything yet so I still have Kawhi ahead of him. As a two way player there isnít very many players that can impact the game more than Kawhi does in the post season.

    I know Doncic has an MVP but I canít put him ahead of Kawhi being that he lead two teams to a ship and has two finals mvps and we all know Kawhi doesnít care about the regular season. If he wanted too he could put up crazy stats too. But Doncic did handle the clippers last year in the play offs. Itís a tough comparison. Doncic almost seem like the unicorn not Prozgod. The kids unbelievable. Jokic too another unicorn. I canít believe his stat lines some times.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I definitely donít think so.

    I can see the argument for phil, but the rest of those ďdynastyĒ coaches have impressed me even without the top level talent.
    Fair point. I almost feel sorry for pops because his team has needed to go with the youth movement for some time but heís not at an age to go through a rebuild.

    I always wondered what Pops could do with a team like the Bucks.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,023
    He wouldn't be resting Giannis in the playoffs thats for sure

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I donít personally like Embiid but he is having an MVP caliber season. So I had to be fair in that sense heís def top 10 this year.

    I think Doncic is a beast too. But he hasnít proved anything yet so I still have Kawhi ahead of him. As a two way player there isnít very many players that can impact the game more than Kawhi does in the post season.

    I know Doncic has an MVP but I canít put him ahead of Kawhi being that he lead two teams to a ship and has two finals mvps and we all know Kawhi doesnít care about the regular season. If he wanted too he could put up crazy stats too. But Doncic did handle the clippers last year in the play offs. Itís a tough comparison. Doncic almost seem like the unicorn not Prozgod. The kids unbelievable. Jokic too another unicorn. I canít believe his stat lines some times.
    Yeah jokic and doncic are the same breed of unicorn. But I agree they donít have the defensive impact that the top 2 have. Durant was up there for a bit but he isnít the same defender anymore from the bit Iíve seen.

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Fair point. I almost feel sorry for pops because his team has needed to go with the youth movement for some time but heís not at an age to go through a rebuild.

    I always wondered what Pops could do with a team like the Bucks.
    That would be a very interesting match. Pops going out like a boss though. Bringing Becky along, coaching through the loss of his wife....
    nothing but respect for that man. Heís a mans man.

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    That would be a very interesting match. Pops going out like a boss though. Bringing Becky along, coaching through the loss of his wife....
    nothing but respect for that man. Heís a mans man.
    Super sad about his wife..

    Iím intrigued by Becky Hammon. I wonder who ends up making her head coach. Someone def will.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,027
    Magic have a winnable game against the Pacers tonight (although I doubt Magic catch us).

    Wizards with a winnable game against the Warriors.

    Cleveland and Washington may be the teams that can pass us in the standings. OKC could continue their fall and drop below us though.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Magic have a winnable game against the Pacers tonight (although I doubt Magic catch us).

    Wizards with a winnable game against the Warriors.

    Cleveland and Washington may be the teams that can pass us in the standings. OKC could continue their fall and drop below us though.
    Iím starting to think Beal is over rated. How do the Wizards only have 19 wins? We or I should say I give Siakam a lot of crap, but Beal I think is just another RW, empty meaningless stats.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Iím starting to think Beal is over rated. How do the Wizards only have 19 wins? We or I should say I give Siakam a lot of crap, but Beal I think is just another RW, empty meaningless stats.
    Their roster and their coach are really really bad.

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Their roster and their coach are really really bad.
    I mean I donít think they are 19 wins bad. Russ & Beal should be able to get them to 30-35 games at least if they were that good. Maybe losing Bryant hurt them a lot I dunno. I havenít really been following Avdija or Hachimuraí progression but on paper it seems to me Russ and Beal have some decent pieces. I donít see them as 50 win team or anything but they really shouldnít be this bad. 19 wins is pathetic for any star duo.

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I mean I donít think they are 19 wins bad. Russ & Beal should be able to get them to 40 games at least if they were that good. Maybe losing Bryant hurt them a lot I dunno. I havenít really been following Avdija or Hachimuraí progression but on paper it seems to me Russ and Beal have some decent pieces. I donít see them as 50 win team or anything but they really shouldnít be this bad. 19 wins is pathetic for any star duo.
    Westbrook is too heavy.

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Wow Facebook posters really have no remorse for Pascal, itís gotten so bad I even had to come to his defence. You would think theyíre talking about Bargnani. Jeez.

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Wow Facebook posters really have no remorse for Pascal, itís gotten so bad I even had to come to his defence. You would think theyíre talking about Bargnani. Jeez.
    Yeah the hate is ridiculous and undeserved imo.

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah the hate is ridiculous and undeserved imo.
    Spoiled bandwagon fans that jumped on two years ago. They didnít go through the growing pains of the Arujoís, and Bargnaniís. if they complain about Pascal like this what would they have said about those guys who were both lottery picks lol 😆

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Spoiled bandwagon fans that jumped on two years ago. They didnít go through the growing pains of the Arujoís, and Bargnaniís. if they complain about Pascal like this what would they have said about those guys who were both lottery picks lol 😆
    Leafs fans.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •