Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    I'm rooting for Murray as well.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

looks like denver gonna pull off the upset

lmfao I would be surprised if Rivers doesn't get fired

Well that's a shocker for sure. I feel for Kawhi but I'm happy for Murray man.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Well that's a shocker for sure. I feel for Kawhi but I'm happy for Murray man.

Im not sure guys but if its true that kawai used leverage against the raptors to get what he wanted all along than Im glad hes out lol.. To me it smelled all along like he played Massai and ****ed us in the process while we could have went after others free agents. What a dumb *** for not staying 5 more years..

I know some might say that had we traded Siakam for George he would have stayed.. thats the other side but I highly doubt it.

All i have to say is aha aha aha lol

Karma bites!

We got to bring that Canadian boy home at all cost...what a ****ing player

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Remember when we thought Wiggins was the savior?

8. 09-18-2020, 04:39 AM

idk i think murray is just on a hot streak. some of the shots he is hitting are ridiculous. he is shooting better than steph's hottest season. I don't think that is sustainable especially since his play was so lackluster during the regular season. if he can keep it up might be goat playoff run, better than Wade '06 or Lebron '11 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm rooting for Murray as well.
    Honestly the fact that we have a canadian kid developing in to a superstar right before our eyes, took a little of the sting away from the raptors gettting eleminated.

I also feel the same way about the Lakers VS Nuggetd match up. I feel lebron will win no matter what, but Id love to see Murray go off and drop 40 on is head like he did to Leonard lol

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    idk i think murray is just on a hot streak. some of the shots he is hitting are ridiculous. he is shooting better than steph's hottest season. I don't think that is sustainable especially since his play was so lackluster during the regular season. if he can keep it up might be goat playoff run, better than Wade '06 or Lebron '11 imo.
    Everyone has streatches where they play great and stretches where they are in a funk. But I think we can officially consider Murray a budding super star. He is what Wiggins was suppose to be.

He had Beverly, PG, Kawhi, and Morris all guarding him at different points. These are some of the best peremiter defenders in the elague. Its fair to say he has emerged.

Hes under contract for years and years. Denver wont trade him now. Theres no way. Im with you tho, I wish!!!!

Im not sure guys but if its true that kawai used leverage against the raptors to get what he wanted all along than Im glad hes out lol.. To me it smelled all along like he played Massai and ****ed us in the process while we could have went after others free agents. What a dumb *** for not staying 5 more years..

I know some might say that had we traded Siakam for George he would have stayed.. thats the other side but I highly doubt it.

All i have to say is aha aha aha lol

Karma bites!
    Kawhi bought an 11 million dollar home in LA right before he got to Toronto. He was never planning to stay.

I give him props for giving us his all and delivering a ship when he could have so easily checked out / coasted for the year and then bounce home. He didnt owe us anything. But he gave us his best and that was enough for our first title with the core we already had in place. Cant ask for much more than that.

And yes as a free agent, in negotiations you have to use your leverage. If you dont, then youre simply not bright. Also keep in mind its not him, rather his agent who negotiates and uses leverage to do so. Hes just doing his job. Thats no insult to us. Its just good business practice.

Also I heard Kawhi and his camp gave us the opportunity to trade for PG13 as well. The starting asking price was Siakam. Masai passed on it. So its not like we didnt get a kick at the can.

In hindsite both Siakam and PG were absolute garbage in this post season lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Honestly the fact that we have a canadian kid developing in to a superstar right before our eyes, took a little of the sting away from the raptors gettting eleminated.

I also feel the same way about the Lakers VS Nuggetd match up. I feel lebron will win no matter what, but Id love to see Murray go off and drop 40 on is head like he did to Leonard lol
    It made me feel better as well. Although I have to say, the more days go by, the more it stings. The Raptors were so close to moving on. Just yesterday I started thinking about the missed goaltend on Powell's layup earlier in game 7.

It also doesnt help that the Raptors match up so well with the Heat. They had a great chance to get to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Maybe it's just me but he gives me Brandon Roy vibes. I love his game. He will probably have an off game or two in this series but they will need him to replicate his dominance from the previous two series to have any chance against the Lakers.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast