Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Hopefully the bucks can make it a series because the Raptors are going to be exhausted after the Celtics series at this rate.
    Like you said, Bostonís shook.
    I think itíll be a Canadian Sweep. 4-2

If CP3 wasn't such an *******, Harden and CP3 would be up 2-0 in big blowouts against the Lakers right now.

Lol @ the article at the top of the psd front page saying itís time for the rockets to trade harden...

Nuggets really picked on George down the stretch in their most recent comeback to force game 7.

Dudes done. Heís a shell of his former self. Thunder played that perfectly.

PG is one of the biggest post-season chokers. Super inconsistent.

idk how you can say he's a shell of his former self when his former self wasn't that good to begin with. He's a tier below all the superstars.

PG is one of the biggest post-season chokers. Super inconsistent.

idk how you can say he's a shell of his former self when his former self wasn't that good to begin with. He's a tier below all the superstars.
    There was a time when he was a great defender though. You used to avoid him late in games. Now you attack and expose him late in games. Itís sad but vindicating.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    There was a time when he was a great defender though. You used to avoid him late in games. Now you attack and expose him late in games. Itís sad but vindicating.
    They weren't attacking and exposing him though lol. idk what game you were watching. They're literally setting screens to free Murray from PG so he can attack the help. The only people being exposed are Lou and Harrell. Nuggets are relentlessly going after those two.

Clippers just have trash defenders. Only PG and Kawhi are plus defenders. Beverley is probably the most overrated defender. It's a joke that the media keeps giving him all defense awards. Lou and Harrell are straight up garbage. Zubac is okay anchoring the paint but he sucks in space.

Plus it doesn't help that Rivers is choking and putting out the dumbest small ball lineups that can't score for **** to offset getting owned by the Denver bigs.
    Last edited by ecart; 09-15-2020 at 04:00 AM.

They weren't attacking and exposing him though lol. idk what game you were watching. They're literally setting screens to free Murray from PG so he can attack the help. The only people being exposed are Lou and Harrell. Nuggets are relentlessly going after those two.

Clippers just have trash defenders. Only PG and Kawhi are plus defenders. Beverley is probably the most overrated defender. It's a joke that the media keeps giving him all defense awards. Lou and Harrell are straight up garbage. Zubac is okay anchoring the paint but he sucks in space.

Plus it doesn't help that Rivers is choking and putting out the dumbest small ball lineups that can't score for **** to offset getting owned by the Denver bigs.
    Tbh Im just basing it off the clips I see from the 4th quarter comeback. He was definitely being exposed in the clips I saw. Iíll be watching the full game tonight so Iíll keep an eye out for your observations.

Definitely Beverly is not all that great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic98 View Post
    Honestly, you should be an MLB scout or GM with your eyes

Which team is better?

Last year's 76ers or this year's Nuggets?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Which team is better?

Last year's 76ers or this year's Nuggets?

Nuggets. Denver is a million times better on offense. Sixers are better on defense but the discrepancy isn't as big as it is on offense.

It's just a bad match up for LAC. They can't double Jokic because he just picks them apart with his passing. If they advance, they're gonna have an easier time with the Lakers.

On paper that Sixers team should be a lot better but I like the Nuggets better as well.

I'm kind of expecting a blow out win for the Clippers today.

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Rivers is just a bad coach (relatively speaking). He can't make adjustments to save his life. Responsible for the most 3-1 collapses in NBA history with multiple teams. KG saved his legacy and gave him clout.
    Last edited by ecart; 09-15-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Itís sad.. but I mostly want the clippers to lose because I want kawhi to regret leaving toronto. I know thatís sick lol.

Also Murray is an awesome Canadian and Jokic is the most unique talent in the NBA along beside doncic. The nuggets are just a very likeable team.

The LA semis would be fun to watch and I see the Clippers giving the Lakers more trouble than the Nuggets would. I think Anthony Davis could outplay jokic and Lebron would have more impact than Murray.

idk I hate Laker fans. LAC best chance to beat the Lakers.

I wanna see Jamal Murray go off. Thats all I care about in that series

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast