Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1336
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Even Barrett had your fav randle. Teams still need some type of big man impact imo.

Let me add a caveat to my opinion: Iím assuming theyíre all at or near their ceiling. Murray is a great secondary scorer already and if SGA can somehow build on his insane 2021 season - he could be the type of guy who can carry a team on his back. If SGA takes another big step then that team could turn into contenders quickly.
    I consider SGA and Murray as better players than Randle or have potential to be much better. So Barrett would actually be 3rd or 4th fiddle on this team.

Thereís no right or wrong answer, I accept your opinion on this either way. It was just intriguing to think if we had all the home grown talents, how good would we be.

I would like to see Eric smith get devlins a job. Iíve always enjoyed listening to the radio broadcasts.

Iím a little biased though because my mom works with his wife and I got to go to Eric smiths house just before covid hit to celebrate with Larry OB. I have a pic of me secretly licking OB and it was delicious.
    I like him too. I like the way he talks about the game. As long as he doesnít take jacks spot. Jack is my homie lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I like him too. I like the way he talks about the game. As long as he doesnít take jacks spot. Jack is my homie lol
    Yeah Eric is more of a play by play guy. He wouldnít take Jackís job.
    When I met Eric smith I told him he should have gotten chucks job instead of devlin and he got all coy and blushy. Seemed like nervous agreement.

I consider SGA and Murray as better players than Randle or have potential to be much better. So Barrett would actually be 3rd or 4th fiddle on this team.

Thereís no right or wrong answer, I accept your opinion on this either way. It was just intriguing to think if we had all the home grown talents, how good would we be.
    Yeah you know why im saying though right? I donít think boucher is good enough to be THE big man on a playoff team. Need more quality size for that team to be serious.

Yeah you know why im saying though right? I donít think boucher is good enough to be THE big man on a playoff team. Need more quality size for that team to be serious.
    Yeah the front court is lacking for sure

I'm more of a :

SGA/Joseph/Mulder
    Murray/Dort/Alexander-Walker
    Brooks/Barrett/Brissett
    Wiggins/Boucher/Lyles
    Olynyk/Birch/Thompson

Don't think it wins a chip, but its a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I'm more of a :

SGA/Joseph/Mulder
    Murray/Dort/Alexander-Walker
    Brooks/Barrett/Brissett
    Wiggins/Boucher/Lyles
    Olynyk/Birch/Thompson

Don't think it wins a chip, but its a playoff team.
    Some people already seemed to forget how good Murray was before he got injured. Dude was emerging as a legit star.

This is how I look at it, Murray and SGA are you stars. Barrett is an emerging star in his own right and can become that 3rd star. Wiggins and Brooks would be really good role players / 3&D guys. Our biggest issue would be our front court, but I think with Birch/Boucher/Kelly O, Brandon Clark/ and guys like Thompson or Lyles as depth pieces they could pass.

Then you consider the potential guys like Dort & Walker have I really think with that sort of depth that they would be playoff contenders. I still dont see them beating a team like the Nets but I think they could compete with everyone else.

Some people already seemed to forget how good Murray was before he got injured. Dude was emerging as a legit star.

This is how I look at it, Murray and SGA are you stars. Barrett is an emerging star in his own right and can become that 3rd star. Wiggins and Brooks would be really good role players / 3&D guys. Our biggest issue would be our front court, but I think with Birch/Boucher/Kelly O, Brandon Clark/ and guys like Thompson or Lyles as depth pieces they could pass.

Then you consider the potential guys like Dort & Walker have I really think with that sort of depth that they would be playoff contenders. I still dont see them beating a team like the Nets but I think they could compete with everyone else.
    The more I think about it, the more I agree.
    Just wish we had some quality big men. When I think of Murray, I always consider heís playing with the best big man in the league - one who knows how to find the open man which is rare. Murray is sick though. Heís really capitalized on his potential.

The more I think about it, the more I agree.
    Just wish we had some quality big men. When I think of Murray, I always consider heís playing with the best big man in the league - one who knows how to find the open man which is rare. Murray is sick though. Heís really capitalized on his potential.
    yeah It seems like we breed nice guards and wing players but we have average at best big men across the board. I mean Boucher is probably our best big by far and I wouldnt say hes average personally as I like his game, but in general the bigs just arent that great and your're def right, that is something to consider.

Its funny because money wise this team would never work, so its all hypothetical.

Ummm, no. I didnt forget How good Murray was.....but you need to realize he may never be the same again. Knee injuries are brutal on guards that rely on athleticism.

However, we both said they are a playoff team but aren't beating the elite teams. So I am not sure what exactly you think I was forgetting.

Like others have stated, the problem is the bigs. They need more talent up front before i could consider them a contender against LA or Brooklyn. KD and Davis would both destroy them in the paint and get open shots for people all game long.

I have a funny feeling we will get Simmons at the deadline for FVV and GTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I have a funny feeling we will get Simmons at the deadline for FVV and GTR.
    Yeah dude Iíve been feeling this for a while. Same feeling I had around kawhi time.

I donít think theyíll include GTJ though. Think itíll just be FVV+boucher+protected 1st.

I think Masai is dreaming of that defence.

Thanks for this. I saw this in the NBA forum. Gotta learn how to read it. Are they in order like why is Danny Green atop the list? Maybe itís not order specific and just gotta look at the numbers?
    Ye in order by net rating. Itís from 2015 I think.

Yeah dude Iíve been feeling this for a while. Same feeling I had around kawhi time.

I donít think theyíll include GTJ though. Think itíll just be FVV+boucher+protected 1st.
    I think you have to include GTR. They have no need for Boucher with Drummond as their backup.

I suspect either FVV + GTJ or FVV+Dragic+1st.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast