Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1485
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No way Boucher has more value than Kemba even on an expiring contract. Have you watched Walker play at all heís cooked. He still shooting it decently from range but he doesnít really offer anything else.

Also they had all those players when they attained him. Rose is also out. He litterally lost his role to Burke. Dude is hot trash. But then again so is Dragic.

Iím just tryna find a way to gain any asset for Dragic at this point
    I think itís very unlikely, but itís kind of nice to have some contract filler as an extra asset. I could see a situation where we swap him for another albatross that has 2 years left and get a pick back or soemthing.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No way Boucher has more value than Kemba even on an expiring contract. Have you watched Walker play at all heís cooked. He still shooting it decently from range but he doesnít really offer anything else.

Also they had all those players when they attained him. Rose is also out. He litterally lost his role to Burke. Dude is hot trash. But then again so is Dragic.

Iím just tryna find a way to gain any asset for Dragic at this point
    Alec Burks is not Trey Burke fyi. How is he cooked? If he's cooked, what is Tragic? Kemba isn't as good as he once was but his level of play is perfectly adequate for someone making his salary.

Dude he's a guard. Off the bench, why would he need to provide anything else? I would be thrilled if we had a guard that could produce his numbers off the bench for our team. I think you have really high expectations for someone that is basically making less than the MLE.
    Last edited by ecart; 11-30-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Alec Burks is not Trey Burke fyi. How is he cooked? If he's cooked, what is Tragic? Kemba isn't as good as he once was but his level of play is perfectly adequate for someone making his salary.

Dude he's a guard. Off the bench, why would he need to provide anything else?
    I agree with you, but I am still hesitant to add kemba unless heís warming the bench and helping us get other assets. I want those minutes going to to youth/6í9 movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I agree with you, but I am still hesitant to add kemba unless heís warming the bench and helping us get other assets. I want those minutes going to to youth/6í9 movement.
    We're not that deep. There are plenty of minutes to go around tbh. And there's a better chance of us rehabbing Kemba's value than Tragic's. Also need a good playmaker to amplify development anyway. Kemba is no Rubio but he's a decent enough playmaker to get the bench/Scottie easy buckets.

FVV leads the league in minutes WHILE he is injured. That isnt sustainable. Masai needs to give Nurse options.
    Last edited by ecart; 11-30-2021 at 04:45 PM.

We're not that deep. There are plenty of minutes to go around tbh. And there's a better chance of us rehabbing Kemba's value than Tragic's. Also need a good playmaker to amplify development anyway. Kemba is no Rubio but he's a decent enough playmaker to get the bench/Scottie easy buckets.

FVV leads the league in minutes WHILE he is injured. That isnt sustainable. Masai needs to give Nurse options.
    Yeah I get that, but still I prefer Banton and Flynn compete for those minutes and I want those playmaking reps to go to Barnes.

No doubt FVV needs to play less.

Yeah I get that, but still I prefer Banton and Flynn compete for those minutes and I want those playmaking reps to go to Barnes.

No doubt FVV needs to play less.
    Flynn is donezo. Barnes playmaking experiment was a complete failure of scouting (he's good in certain spots, but not enough to negate the need for another playmaker, even if you're punting for development). He needs an offseason for them to even think about it again. That's why they reined it way back. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they just admitted defeat and just commit to tanking but they want to have their cake and eat it too. So I would rather they give Nurse options, or let him know we're tanking and to stop playing our players so much. At this rate four of our 5 starters will be in top 20 for minutes played. If it wasn't for injury management, that would already be true.
    Last edited by ecart; 11-30-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Iím starting to think Barnes can play/matchup with Cís on a regular basis. That is probably a good matchup for us.

The switching is so crazy but I like Barnes in that Ibaka hole in crunch time.

He's been garbage against bigs. They're hiding him on guards fyi.

He's been garbage against bigs. They're hiding him on guards fyi.
    Yeah Iím sort of projecting long term. Heís so long and strong out there. Hits the boards hard and changes shots when he gets up. He looks more like a C out there then siakam or OG imo.

Anyone come up with any good player comps for Barnes yet? Heís pretty much a unicorn, but I have heard ppl say the closest thing is giannis. I have a tough time with that, there must be a better comp.

I keep going to pippin in my mind, but that doesnít feel right. Itís not kawhi because theyíre so different on offence. Chris Webber on offence meets KG on defence? I donít even know someone help me lol.

Miami LeBron

Miami LeBron
    This is satire right?

This is satire right?
    Youíre right heís more like Jeffery Jordan

Anyone come up with any good player comps for Barnes yet? Heís pretty much a unicorn, but I have heard ppl say the closest thing is giannis. I have a tough time with that, there must be a better comp.

I keep going to pippin in my mind, but that doesnít feel right. Itís not kawhi because theyíre so different on offence. Chris Webber on offence meets KG on defence? I donít even know someone help me lol.
    Webber and KG? Lol really bro? I donít see it

Right now Iím thinking Ron Artest but heís gonna have to become a lot better of a defender to reach that level.

Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast