Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1597
    Yea thats what I referred to when I said he asked someone here to do it lol.

I'm not on Raptors reddit so I didnt see that much outside of what he had posted here or there but do remember he got some flack for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think that's one of the reasons why he stopped coming on here. No one wanted to talk about it anymore cause it was boring.
    Well he was beating a dead horse. Dude wasn’t even on our team anymore.

Plus we were all aware of Demars short comings. No one ever thought he was a tier 1 super star. We were all aware that he needed to put more effort in defending. We were aware that he wasn’t a great shooter from 3. Didn’t need 3 month lectures on it.

But we also knew that Demar wasn’t the worst player. He and Lowry lead us to the conference finals. That was further than Vince or Bosh could take us. We enjoyed the longest stretch of playoff appearances with him. He was loyal. There were lots of reasons to still like the guy even though you knew he wasn’t really a top 20 player.

I guess I just never understood the hate. You can acknowledge a players short comings and still apreciate him for other good things that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    He was better than Flynn honestly. But he lost whatever we saw in him in his first season. Sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks awful. No sleep lost over him.

Yea thats what I referred to when I said he asked someone here to do it lol.

I'm not on Raptors reddit so I didnt see that much outside of what he had posted here or there but do remember he got some flack for it.
    I think I agreed to do it and just never did lol, I wanted to help but I saw it as pointless. Guys don’t read petitions when weighing free agency decisions. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He was better than Flynn honestly. But he lost whatever we saw in him in his first season. Sometimes he looks good, sometimes he looks awful. No sleep lost over him.
    Yeah he had his chance here. From best development program in the league, to worst. He could have become something here.

I think I agreed to do it and just never did lol, I wanted to help but I saw it as pointless. Guys don’t read petitions when weighing free agency decisions. Lol
    Yeah I considered it too, but I thought to myself “are people going to read a paragraph about demar and decide if they’re going to sign the petition off of that? No.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah I considered it too, but I thought to myself “are people going to read a paragraph about demar and decide if they’re going to sign the petition off of that? No.”
    Absolutely not. And even if they did, would Kawhi give a ****? Again no lol

I liked him but he didnt seem worth the hassle it seemed like. We got Banton using the pick we got from SAC I think so Im good. Basically churned an undrafted that was an upcoming FA to a controllable young asset in Banton.

Absolutely not. And even if they did, would Kawhi give a ****? Again no lol
    Yeah, once they’re on the petition site, they’re signing.

I liked him but he didnt seem worth the hassle it seemed like. We got Banton using the pick we got from SAC I think so Im good. Basically churned an undrafted that was an upcoming FA to a controllable young asset in Banton.
    I just want Banton to get more pt. I agree with you, I believe in his potential over both Flynn/Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah, once they’re on the petition site, they’re signing.

I just want Banton to get more pt. I agree with you, I believe in his potential over both Flynn/Davis.
    Banton getting the Siakam treatment maybe back in his rookie year. He should be good next year.

Banton getting the Siakam treatment maybe back in his rookie year. He should be good next year.
    He started the season strong. I feel like if he gets consistent minutes it would go a long way for him. But maybe nurse doesn’t feel he’s there just yet?

I’m trying to envision what this team is transforming into.
    Can anyone remember a team that had a 7+ assist per game player, along with another 2 5apg players in the starting lineup?
    We have FVV and siakam basically hitting their final form, and I expect Barnes to be at 5apg by next season.

Diaw Spurs come to mind. I’m also thinking of those Gasol/odom Lakers, but I’d have to check the stats to see if they met those thresholds.

Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast