Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2021 Draft Thread

It's an important draft this year. This isn't a tank thread. Reality is, we have a 17-17 record this year. Last year we finished with 19 losses total. Draft position will be higher, draft is expected to have an excellent Top 5 and solid depth well beyond.

I've spent weeks/months studying prospects (because I get excited about this stuff). I'll be happy to post regular write ups about various players. I specifically have been researching C prospects, so that will be a primary interest of my posts.

I encourage anyone to participate and talk about ANY prospect here in this thread. Lets enjoy college, international and G-League basketball in reference to the upcoming draft!

Please participate!

Of the players in our potential range, Id love K Jones or G Brown. Or if we end up later maybe BJ Boston just because Kentucky, or I Jackson.

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

I like Garuba better out of the two. Day'ron looks decent. I've seen him mocked to us a few times recently.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I like Garuba better out of the two. Day'ron looks decent. I've seen him mocked to us a few times recently.
    I can see them pissing ppl off and drafting BPA still.