Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1370

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    He thinks he’s Mohammed Ali, Malcom X 😂

Simmons return to philly not going so well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Simmons return to philly not going so well.
    I dont like his mental make up. I love that MU values high character guys.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I dont like his mental make up. I love that MU values high character guys.
    Read an article on PSD front page this morning about how “Simmons seems destined for toronto” lol.

This is what they proposed:
    Toronto Raptors Receive: G/F Ben Simmons, F Paul Reed

Philadelphia 76ers Receive: F OG Anunoby, G Goran Dragic, 2022 First-Round Pick, 2023 First-Round Pick Swap

Just a terrible trade. Why would we ever offer additional picks on top of OG? Lmao

Read an article on PSD front page this morning about how “Simmons seems destined for toronto” lol.

Philadelphia 76ers Receive: F OG Anunoby, G Goran Dragic, 2022 First-Round Pick, 2023 First-Round Pick Swap

Just a terrible trade. Why would we ever offer additional picks on top of OG? Lmao
    Yea. Hard pass for me. I have loads of respect for Simmons talent, but OG brings similar defence and can fit into and offenses much easier with his shooting. He also comes with none of the drama. And is making about half as much money. At this point I don’t want anything to do with Simmons. He will go his own way when he is a free agent in a few years anyways. Not interested in giving much for a few years of drama

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Yea. Hard pass for me. I have loads of respect for Simmons talent, but OG brings similar defence and can fit into and offenses much easier with his shooting. He also comes with none of the drama. And is making about half as much money. At this point I don’t want anything to do with Simmons. He will go his own way when he is a free agent in a few years anyways. Not interested in giving much for a few years of drama
    I actually think he would end up loving the city of toronto, and I think he would fit in really well with his defence and length.

I would probably still consider GTJr+boucher and a protected 1st.

I read an article where some GM said they're not even offering real trades to Philly because they don't want to set a precedent and transfer that much power over to players.

OG is effectively untouchable. He's a very good player but his contract alone puts him in another stratosphere of value. It's the type of contract that gets you a superstar like Luka if they ever want out, not Ben ****ing Simmons.

If we did that trade the picks would be coming in not going out. Lol Marc Stein is an idiot

If we did that trade the picks would be coming in not going out. Lol Marc Stein is an idiot
    i dont think marc stein came up with that

i dont think marc stein came up with that
    It was in his “Stein line 8 bold predictions”

It was in his “Stein line 8 bold predictions”
    But he didnt say we were doing that trade. He just said Morey might want to target us if Beal and Dame don't work out.

I actually think he would end up loving the city of toronto, and I think he would fit in really well with his defence and length.

I would probably still consider GTJr+boucher and a protected 1st.
    He definitely fits a certain mold of the type of players we've been acquiring. We are a young rebuilding team though. Even with Simmons, I wouldn't say we're contenders. We'd have to structure the offense around him because he'll demand the ball in hands a lot (Joel Embiid has voiced this in regards to how Philly had to restructure the team around Ben). We'd need capable shooters around him. How would all that affect the development of Scottie and Banton who both struggle to shoot and need to develop with the ball in their hands.? Siakam is coming off a bad shooting season. He needs to find his previous form. He was frustrated last year not feeling like this was his team, that he wasn't "the man." Now we'd bring in a diva making a max deal who has already demanded a trade from one franchise, sat out, been kicked out of practice and we're gonna build the offense around that guy? How does that affect Pascal? I think it would be a disaster for a young team like ours to go after Simmons.

But he didnt say we were doing that trade. He just said Morey might want to target us if Beal and Dame don't work out.
    He suggested OG/Dragic ++

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast