Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    If your life depended on it, who would you pick to make one free throw to save it, Giannis or Simmons?
    Shaq

They should have taken out Gobert and try to match the Clippers. Just couldn't get any stops.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    If Cuban actually made an offer, MLSE wouldn't match tbh and I think Masai knows that. Masai publicly forcing MLSE to continually acknowledge that they will remain financially supportive means theyre still cheap af.
    Im starting to think Masai is gone bro. Its taking way to long for them to get a deal done, and now theres plenty of competition for his services.

havent seen this hard of a carry since lebronto, kd is nuts

https://twitter.com/FAN590/status/14...485846532?s=20

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    https://twitter.com/FAN590/status/14...485846532?s=20

I been saying it, he gone gone but I really hope not

man cameron payne was almost out of the league

The ending of that Clippers Suns game last night was crazy. Valley-oop Ayton to the rescue

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The ending of that Clippers Suns game last night was crazy. Valley-oop Ayton to the rescue
    My soul needs the clippers to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    My soul needs the clippers to lose.
    It all depends on Kawhi imo. If he comes back he will Klaw their way back in to the series. If he doesn’t the Toe Nail Clippers are done for the year.

What I’m hoping for is that the Clippers get brave and ask Kawhi to play through the injury like Harden or Davis tried to do. If they do that we know that will piss Kawhi off and he will opt out of his contract. If he opts out, Ibaka opts out too and we can then go after Ibaka in the off-season, if we strike out on someone like Allen.

Getting Allen would be great but Ibaka wouldn’t be a bad safety net to fall back on considering his chemistry with the team. And then if we Draft Green or Suggs we’d be set. Resign Birch to be the back up C and see what we could get for Lowry in a S&T.

imagine if the hawks win it all this year

imagine if the hawks win it all this year
    I think Milwaukee will still take the series, but I have certainly adopted the Hawks for this playoff run. They are really fun to watch. John Collins and Trae Young have put up quite the highlight package this post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I think Milwaukee will still take the series, but I have certainly adopted the Hawks for this playoff run. They are really fun to watch. John Collins and Trae Young have put up quite the highlight package this post-season.
    idk they had trouble dealing with the Nets anemic offense and the Hawks are a much more versatile offensive team.

A championship is still a championship but these teams are ***.

A championship is still a championship but these teams are ***.
    Every championship is different. Thrilled for Chris Paul. He's had his share of bad luck in the playoffs. Nice to see him on this stage.

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast