Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Dallas Cowboys @ NY Jets

Connor Hughes
    @Connor_J_Hughes

15m
    Sam Darnold will start Sunday against the #Cowboys.

That means #Jets offense will not only get back Chris Herndon, but their QB. A massive get for the team.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Let's hope he gets enough time to throw to Herndon.

I would like to see our D, annihilate Elliot.

**** off. Where's my title

There goes the number 1 pick.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Oh God

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    There goes the number 1 pick.
    Don't encourage them.

8. NFL Next Gen Stat of the Week: The Jets lead the league with the highest rate of "open" targets -- 55.9 percent. (An open target is a pass target when the separation between the receiver and nearest defender is three-plus yards at pass arrival.) Despite this, the Jets are averaging a league-low 131 passing yards per game. It isn't difficult to figure out what's happening there.

ESPN

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by mrx27 View Post
    don't encourage them.
    tmml

**** off. Where's my title

8. NFL Next Gen Stat of the Week: The Jets lead the league with the highest rate of "open" targets -- 55.9 percent. (An open target is a pass target when the separation between the receiver and nearest defender is three-plus yards at pass arrival.) Despite this, the Jets are averaging a league-low 131 passing yards per game. It isn't difficult to figure out what's happening there.

ESPN
    I hope we aren't complimenting our mediocre weapons with this. If anything, secondaries are relaxing against us because they know this QB sucks and the line won't hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    I hope we aren't complimenting our mediocre weapons with this. If anything, secondaries are relaxing against us because they know this QB sucks and the line won't hold up.
    I think that's the point.

I think we need to think about benching Kalil and Winters.. Let Harrison get a go at C, put Lewis at RG once Osemele gets back.. We need to pump some juice into this line somehow..

Herndon is hurt, he hurt his hammy last week.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    I think we need to think about benching Kalil and Winters.. Let Harrison get a go at C, put Lewis at RG once Osemele gets back.. We need to pump some juice into this line somehow..
    Why not.

Herndon is hurt, he hurt his hammy last week.
    How much more time will he miss?

Not sure.

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    The #Jets activated LB Brandon Copeland and waived QB Luke Falk, which means that David Fales will back up QB Sam Darnold Sunday.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast