Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2019-2020 Injury/Re-Call/Minor Movement Thread

To IR: Andreas Anthanasiou, Jonathan Ericsson, Frans Nielsen, and Trevor Daley

Called Up: Evgeny Svechnikov, Ryan Kuffner, Oliwer Kaski, and Alex Biega (acquired from Vancouver earlier in the week).

Source: Rotoworld

I'd be alright if they all were out for the year, LOL. I am a bit worried that with 2 defenseman coming in that Bowey gets the shaft again. I don't know why they don't like Bowey. I thought he played really well at the end of last year and preseason. I am excited to see Svech. I hope he gets second line reps with Hirose and Fil.

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    I'd be alright if they all were out for the year, LOL. I am a bit worried that with 2 defenseman coming in that Bowey gets the shaft again. I don't know why they don't like Bowey. I thought he played really well at the end of last year and preseason. I am excited to see Svech. I hope he gets second line reps with Hirose and Fil.
    3 of the 4 for sure, but idunno how NHL tanking works, I'm actually amazed some of these names are still on the roster. I'm putting my trust in Stevie Y to figure it all out

Ericsson's return date seems uncertain according to Blashill (Hip, Groin, and Back issues).

Retirement/LTIR incoming?

Svech sent down to make room for Daley and Nielsen off of IR according to Ansar Khan.