Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Eric Bischoff already let go by WWE

WWE reported he has been replaced as executive director of Smackdown by Bruce Pritchard.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-15-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Thats crazy. He should have been used as a on air character. Some company should pick him up.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Eh, Bischoff is a bit overrated anyway. He did nothing in TNA but make it worse and help run WCW in the ground. As an on air character he's good, but I wouldn't want him running anything.

It's almost like WWE set him up to fail, especially given the same role as Paul Heyman and not given the same authority. And even still, Heyman isn't doing great with RAW, with their continued ratings drop even with guys like Prichard (Bischoff's replacement) coming back in.

Maybe VKM needs to look in the mirror and finally realize he is what is causing this. The entire story of how he reacted to the Rollins/Fiend match is just a microcosm of how tone-deaf he really is.

Dave Meltzer said that Vince was literally ripping up the scripts and redoing the shows while Bischoff was in charge. So if you have hated Smackdown even more over the past 3 months it had nothing to do with Eric and everything to do with Vince and Bruce.

And on top of that if Vince is so out of touch with everything maybe those Smackdown shows were actually going to be good. Makes sense Bruce takes over because he is the number one yes man for that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Dave Meltzer said that Vince was literally ripping up the scripts and redoing the shows while Bischoff was in charge. So if you have hated Smackdown even more over the past 3 months it had nothing to do with Eric and everything to do with Vince and Bruce.

And on top of that if Vince is so out of touch with everything maybe those Smackdown shows were actually going to be good. Makes sense Bruce takes over because he is the number one yes man for that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. If the guy doesn't have control of creative, you can't really hold him accountable for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It's almost like WWE set him up to fail, especially given the same role as Paul Heyman and not given the same authority. And even still, Heyman isn't doing great with RAW, with their continued ratings drop even with guys like Prichard (Bischoff's replacement) coming back in.

Maybe VKM needs to look in the mirror and finally realize he is what is causing this. The entire story of how he reacted to the Rollins/Fiend match is just a microcosm of how tone-deaf he really is.
    The only issue I would have with this is that I don't think Vince set him up to fail (intentionally). I think he just has such great control issues that it was going to happen regardless of who was in charge. It will happen to Bruce, it would have happened to Eric, it would happen to his own daughter and son.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I also doubt that VKM wants to implement the riskier storylines Bischoff was probably wanting to put in place. VKM is still holding pretty tight onto the family oriented stories and that is not what Bischoff is known for either.

Quote Originally Posted by CLEvsTheWorld View Post
    I also doubt that VKM wants to implement the riskier storylines Bischoff was probably wanting to put in place. VKM is still holding pretty tight onto the family oriented stories and that is not what Bischoff is known for either.
    Reading in between the lines of everything that's been reported or said by others, including Bischoff himself, it seems that he got tired of his ideas and thoughts not being implemented and he checked out. Coming on expecting to run a show and being overruled constantly by your boss would cause that, especially when said worker used to be the boss himself.

Bischoff could help a company. ROH should get him, they need help bad.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions