Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 6: NY Giants at Patriots, Thursday Night Football

I hate Thursday night football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I hate Thursday night football.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

We are going toi be in deep doo on Thursday night against the Pats, with no Shepard, no Gallman, no Ogletree, possibly no Engram and Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    We are going toi be in deep doo on Thursday night against the Pats, with no Shepard, no Gallman, no Ogletree, possibly no Engram and Barkley.
    Looks like ogretree took that next step towards playing. Engram was classified as after game soreness so hopefully itís just that. I think Barkley plays but either way we probably lose by 20+. Iím just hoping to see some progression from Jones and our young secondary players. Itís time to get Love and balentine in the damn game. They showed flashes in PS put em in. Canít be worse than Haley or Bethea. Hope carter is ready to go too.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

No chance barley plays.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

One of these games that is exciting just because Iím curious to see how jones performs. Other than that we have no chance with a D that really needs a couple more pieces to be good (please betch try love and ballentine a little) and an offense that seems to be missing 3-4 key players

Sounds like they'll also be without EE.

Sprained MCL

No Shep
    No EE
    No Barkley

Gonna be a long night for the offense against this pats defense. They've only given up 2 touchdowns this year.

All Patriot fans are drooling over Brady to Edelman

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

HATE HATE HATE it.

HATE HATE HATE it.
    Still not sure that I truly understand how you feel.

Well if thereís a bright side, if there were any game you could pick to be without Barkley, Shep, Engram and half the front 7 - itís against the Pats on short rest.

Save em and let me rest up for 2 weeks from now when the season starts again.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Ruled out for tomorrowís game: Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard and Wayne Gallman.

Lorenzo Carter is questionable again after missing last weekís game with a neck injury.

Alec Ogletree and Tae Davis are back.

I'll be at this game tomorrow night. The only thing I'm looking for offensively is making sure the Giants leave the game with everyone healthy. This was going to be an insanely tough game for a full offense going against the Patriots on the road on a Thursday night. Now, basically the whole starting crew is out. I'm not going to sit back and judge Daniel Jones if he makes some mistakes on a short week in Foxboro with his primary weapons being Joanthan Hilliman, Darius Slayton, Golden Tate, and whoever the new tight end will be.

Defensively, I still want to see guys take steps forward. The offense has a lack of talent due to injury. The defense looks like a lack of talent, period. But they're still mostly 1st and 2nd year guys. It's going to be a rough game against Tom Brady, but a good showing from the defense can go a long way towards making this season look better. Finding a bit of a pass rush and the DBs learning to cover a little better can give the team a big boost of confidence going into 10 days off before facing a bad Arizona team.

The next 5 games are the Patriots, Cardinals, Lions, Cowboys, and Jets. This team could be 5-5 through 10 games. By no means would we look at that and say it's a contender, but it sure would be a pleasant surprise.

Itís really really weird playing the Pats without Eli under center.

Itís really really weird playing the Pats without Eli under center.
    Danny dimes timesss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast