Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    About as good as being a white supremacist. Possibly worse.
    I dunno. I guess you had to be there.

Initially she had the same reaction as you, she's all oh you put your hands on me yada yada, lol, but soon after it actually became a running joke between us for a while, lol

I dont know how to explain it, but if you were there you'd be laughing at your reaction too

Spliff wouldn't tho. That dude way too serious
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dunno. I guess you had to be there.

Initially she had the same reaction as you, she's all oh you put your hands on me yada yada, lol, but soon after it actually became a running joke between us for a while, lol

I dont know how to explain it, but if you were there you'd be laughing at your reaction too

Spliff wouldn't tho. That dude way too serious
    Maybe Spliff and I are normal people who don’t thing “physically dominating” a woman is appropriate and it’s especially not appropriate to then brag about it on the inter webs?

Maybe Spliff and I are normal people who don’t thing “physically dominating” a woman is appropriate and it’s especially not appropriate to then brag about it on the inter webs?
    You too wound up

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You too wound up
    Yeah I’m wound up but you know, secret whitey got hand signals and they gonna get us....

Yeah I’m wound up but you know, secret whitey got hand signals and they gonna get us....
    Well whiteys the one that told me it was a whitey signal, so if you question wether the signal was whitey or not maybe you should ask whitey...

Well whiteys the one that told me it was a whitey signal, so if you question wether the signal was whitey or not maybe you should ask whitey...
    Did whitey tell you to physically dominate women too? Do you listen to everything whitey says?

Did whitey tell you to physically dominate women too? Do you listen to everything whitey says?
    I do.

That's why I'm a free man.

I do.

That's why I'm a free man.
    So if your free to physically dominate women, shouldn’t people be free to do hand gestures?

So if your free to physically dominate women, shouldn’t people be free to do hand gestures?
    They are. And people are free to react how they want.

And that's the freedom we fight for when we tell our brave soldier to go kill those little brown kids. Because this is the land...of the free

Follow whitey, stay free

They are. And people are free to react how they want.

And that's the freedom we fight for when we tell our brave soldier to go kill those little brown kids. Because this is the land...of the free

Follow whitey, stay free
    So not only do you not respect women but you don’t respect the military. Good on ya...

So not only do you not respect women but you don’t respect the military. Good on ya...
    I do respect women

I dont respect the military, that shoulda been obvious years ago. I do respect I individuals in the military but not the military as a whole, definitely not

I do respect women

I dont respect the military, that shoulda been obvious years ago. I do respect I individuals in the military but not the military as a whole, definitely not
    You respect women by being physically dominant? Shouldn’t that just be implied?

I understand not respecting the choices the leaders of this country have made regarding the Middle East or whatever foreign policy. However, I fail to see how that falls on the military? It would be like not supporting your team because the general manager/ownership are dolts.

You respect women by being physically dominant? Shouldn’t that just be implied?

I understand not respecting the choices the leaders of this country have made regarding the Middle East or whatever foreign policy. However, I fail to see how that falls on the military? It would be like not supporting your team because the general manager/ownership are dolts.
    I dont like the military, they are very destructive, they oppress and kill innocent people. I dont like these actions, any entity which performs these actions I do not like, I do not support.

lol, this reminded me of this thread

https://treeboyclothingbrand.com/

Okay.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast