Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    My first bf was a lot older than me. I tried to talk back to his *** once. And he smacked my face with both of his hands. I could not believe it. It shut me the **** up and my feelings were so hurt. He felt so bad cause I gave him the saddest eyes I could. He never touched me again. I still talked back
    Smacked you with both hands? What kinda hit is that?

Like 2 seperate hits, or hands clasped together?

You started learning your powers quite early, I see..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Good for you! You cant let a ***** hit you.
    It wasn't the hitting, it was mostly the non stop being in my face.

I wont lie, I kinda like when a girl hits me. It's kinda sexy to me for some reason, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Im a brat. I was honestly stunned. I felt the same feeling when cold water hits your face and it feels like you cant breath. Like your gasping for air. STUNNED.
    I didnt hold it against him but in the moment i was in disbelief. I was shocked angry hurt and confused. In my mind I wasnt even being that bad. I was just used to getting my way.
    Its not about being a bad *** its about being a brat. Im a brat.
    I was being sarcastic. 'Twas a reference to you two referring to each other as "bad *****" on numerous occasions recently.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I was being sarcastic. 'Twas a reference to you two referring to each other as "bad *****" on numerous occasions recently.
    It’s actually the most offensive thing in this thread, including any hand signals.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Smacked you with both hands? What kinda hit is that?

Like 2 seperate hits, or hands clasped together?

You started learning your powers quite early, I see..
    He used both hands on the sides of my face. I know he knew it would stun me the most. I wasnt yelling at him. I was just arguing with him. Just talking back. He always wanted to discipline me. I needed it so I cant blame him but I was probably about 18 at the time. Wtf did he expect? I think I cried and everything. I still remember exactly how I felt. The first thought I had was "how could he do that to me?" Haha. I probably had one good spanking in my whole life from my parents. I was so shocked. ****. I still am.

marychristine Guest
    When did I call him a bad ***?

He used both hands on the sides of my face. I know he knew it would stun me the most. I wasnt yelling at him. I was just arguing with him. Just talking back. He always wanted to discipline me. I needed it so I cant blame him but I was probably about 18 at the time. Wtf did he expect? I think I cried and everything. I still remember exactly how I felt. The first thought I had was "how could he do that to me?" Haha. I probably had one good spanking in my whole life from my parents. I was so shocked. ****. I still am.
    Interesting technique

It almost sounds as tho that was one of the best things coulda happened to you

You ever meet those people like this dude need a good *** whooping? Not out of anger, just strictly for their own benefit..

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    It’s actually the most offensive thing in this thread, including any hand signals.
    If by "it" you mean spliffs use of the word "twas", I'm a have to agree

If by "it" you mean spliffs use of the word "twas", I'm a have to agree
    No you trying to flirt with her while admitting you physically dominate women.

Turned on by violent females, puts women in their place, and has no problem with girls too young to drive being in a sexual relationship with men in their 30's.

Kind of a concerning set of factoids.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Turned on by violent females, puts women in their place, and has no problem with girls too young to drive being in a sexual relationship with men in their 30's.

Kind of a concerning set of factoids.
    But do the ok sign and you’re a Nazi...,

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No you trying to flirt with her while admitting you physically dominate women.
    lol, is that a good thing or bad?

How the **** is big mean less scary than small mean??

You might be taller and have a reach advantage but when I hop on your back and kick your nuts and claw your eyes out none of that matters.
    I heard he's into that

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I heard he's into that
    A little, yes..

lol, is that a good thing or bad?
    About as good as being a white supremacist. Possibly worse.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast