Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    My prayers to the people outraged that people were upset that some dipshit did the white nationalist sign. Hope they can bounce back. It's hard out here for y'all....
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Look at all the (psuedo)-political threads Spliff has started and come back and tell me that it's people left of center that are triggered about the dumbest ****. He's never seen a black kid shot by a cop, a child shot by some idiot with 50 AK-47s...or really anything of consequence. But this. This is where he draws the line!!!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    My prayers to the people outraged that people were upset that some dipshit did the white nationalist sign. Hope they can bounce back. It's hard out here for y'all....
    No ones outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    when in doubt, don't do dumb **** that offends people. Everyone is aware of this symbol.

Racism isn't about intent, its about perception. Be self aware for one second and you avoid the issue
    [emoji108]

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    No ones outraged.
    I'm outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm outraged.
    You're not capable of rage.

I guess so. The only people that have ever been racist to me are my own people.
    Im mexican but they dont know so when they find out that I am and I dont speak spanish they get offended. One guy asked me if its because "youre mommy white? Youre daddy white?" I just told him "no" and laughed and walked away. When its women... because it usually is... i just tell them to go learn to speak english for free at the local college. I was born in the united states as 3rd generation in California. There werent a lot of mexicans around when I was growing up. Everyone mexican I know around my age does not speak spanish. It just wasnt a necessity. Our parents were moving on. They had NO idea what would happen over the next 25 years.
    Anyway. I just laugh at it. I laugh in their faces and tell them to **** off and i walk away.
    Not sure if that would work in your case. But it wouldve worked in these peoples case. Just beat em up!! And dont doubt it... i would spear the **** out of that puppet if I though that happened to my kid. I just wouldnt whine about it later.
    Sure, I get all this, I'm not really talking about this. You're saying they handled it like wimps, as opposed to the way me or you would handle it. We're bad ***, I agree, but that's not what I was talking about.

I dont know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but if someone makes a racist sign then of course people are going to take it as racist. On the first page, everyone seems to be attacking them for pointing out something that looks racist. But isn't that what you would expect? Like if a jewish family opened up a birthday cake with a huge swastika on it, I mean sure maybe it's an honest mistake, maybe that sign has some other positive meaning in ancient greek mythology or some ****, but either way wouldn't it make sense that they would kinda be like, uhh, that's pretty racist? I mean, isn't it at least understandable why they would call it out or feel that way?

I'm just legitimately confused by that entire page.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, I get all this, I'm not really talking about this. You're saying they handled it like wimps, as opposed to the way me or you would handle it. We're bad ***, I agree, but that's not what I was talking about.

I dont know, maybe I'm in the minority here, but if someone makes a racist sign then of course people are going to take it as racist. On the first page, everyone seems to be attacking them for pointing out something that looks racist. But isn't that what you would expect? Like if a jewish family opened up a birthday cake with a huge swastika on it, I mean sure maybe it's an honest mistake, maybe that sign has some other positive meaning in ancient greek mythology or some ****, but either way wouldn't it make sense that they would kinda be like, uhh, that's pretty racist? I mean, isn't it at least understandable why they would call it out or feel that way?

I'm just legitimately confused by that entire page.
    Lol-we're bad ***. Haha! I love it!
    Yep. Its the backlash from the the sjw **** you see everywhere. This generation is sick of this ****. Thats all. Dont be confused.

This is how you know you're old.
    "I'm woke" is just another way of saying "I'm a *****."
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    "I'm woke" is just another way of saying "I'm a *****."
    Lol. Agreed... Im old too.

Lol-we're bad ***. Haha! I love it!
    Yep. Its the backlash from the the sjw **** you see everywhere. This generation is sick of this ****. Thats all. Dont be confused.
    Oh I'm not confused, I know what you mean. I'm just telling you about it cuz you're the only one responding to me

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh I'm not confused, I know what you mean. I'm just telling you about it cuz you're the only one responding to me
    I do... because youre a bad ***.

I do... because youre a bad ***.
    I know

No ones outraged.
    Don't even waste your time. He's "woke."
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Don't even waste your time. He's "woke."
    I had to let him know he was wrong. Its my job.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast