Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Whos being full of themselves now?
    Ive gotten away with a lot of **** and had two infractions taken away... but my time is coming.
    You?

No idea why you'd feel my last post illustrates that I'm full of myself. You asked me a question and I respectfully answered it.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

marychristine Guest
    Ill never hold back on talking ****. Its so FUN!
    Im really not full of myself. Maybe half full. Like I know im good enough to get away with some **** and I always have. I always will.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Try to keep up, squirt. Though I'm damn near positive you're going to continue ignoring what I've been saying this whole time and simply assign some "racist, white man incapable of self reflection" narrative to me.
    Lmao, exposed. Just swallow it already bro, all your **** is there for everyone to read. You're *****ing about this family for thinking someone flashing a white supremacy/ok sign at them actually was intended white supremacy. It's an idiotic take no matter which angle you try and look at it from. And it was you and the rest of the white tang clan drawing conclusions about the story, not me
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao, exposed. Just swallow it already bro, all your **** is there for everyone to read. You're *****ing about this family for thinking someone flashing a white supremacy/ok sign at them actually was intended white supremacy. It's an idiotic take no matter which angle you try and look at it from. And it was you and the rest of the white tang clan drawing conclusions about the story, not me
    Wait. Im white tang clan? I think this family sucks.

Wait. Im white tang clan? I think this family sucks.
    You DEFINITELY are.

Along with Scoots, the other Hispanic in the clan, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Define white tang clan.

Define white tang clan.
    Yall stay doing white people ****

Like how spiff is tryina say he didn't bash on the family cuz of some technicality in his wording or something, I'm too brown to follow that garbage, that explanation is white people ****, lol

marychristine Guest

Like how spiff is tryina say he didn't bash on the family cuz of some technicality in his wording or something, I'm too brown to follow that garbage, that explanation is white people ****, lol
    That definition did not describe me. So i guess im not part of the clan.

Heres how I see it. If you notice it in the moment then you confront it. Beat his *** if you have to. But i swear to you, if I saw this later in a picture id laugh. I remember being a kid. I did dumb **** all the time. Plus Im too lazy to call universal to get him fired. Id rather move on with my life.

If that makes me white tang clan. Ok.

Like I said, go ahead and just assign me whatever generic "the white man is out to get us" viewpoint makes you feel best about yourself. You sat here asking the same stupid *** questions over and over, then proceeded to ignore every single answer given to you.

The only thing that's been exposed here is that you have the conversational skills of a mentally disabled twelve year old.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Ha. Remember when when you thought the gullet train would do wonders.
    You’re still digging for scraps when nobody cares.
    I just want that coke price to go down cuz I’m nastynice. Lol what a clown.
    I want it all. Yeah I just a million. Good luck chump

Define white tang clan.
    He can’t define nothin cuz he’s trash like where he dwells is Timbuktu, CA
    So **** his opinion
    Daddy CA owns em lol

Ok guy, relax. Say a full thought first, then take it from there..

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    He can’t define nothin cuz he’s trash like where he dwells is Timbuktu, CA
    So **** his opinion
    Daddy CA owns em lol
    Drunk again?.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    First of all, no one is “angry” at the family. Their reaction is quite typical of the cancel culture. The reason we can draw some conclusion regarding the family is because of both their own comments in the story as well as the fact that the media was contacted most likely by the family in the first place. We know nothing of the character. We are even assuming he is white.

I also never said they did this for money. I’m saying their actions, along with the comments by both them and Universal seem to be sent in that direction. And yes, we all make our opinions regarding news know on this forum. But that is vastly different than contacting a corporation as well as the media because my vacation was “marred in hate.”
    You're just reiterating what I'm saying. You are all "let's not rush to judgement on why he did this" and then "let's rush to judgement on why they did this". You just even admitted you have zero evidence for them getting money yet you choose to believe it anyway.

If you're against rushing to judgement, perhaps don't rush to judgement against the family. It makes me think you're not against rushing to judgement, which makes your dogged defense of a possible hate sign perplexing.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You're just reiterating what I'm saying. You are all "let's not rush to judgement on why he did this" and then "let's rush to judgement on why they did this". You just even admitted you have zero evidence for them getting money yet you choose to believe it anyway.

If you're against rushing to judgement, perhaps don't rush to judgement against the family. It makes me think you're not against rushing to judgement, which makes your dogged defense of a possible hate sign perplexing.
    It’s vastly different to comment on the people from a news story, especially when those people give statements than it is to make judgements about someone with no information and contact their employer. I actually understand contacting the corporation given not knowing his intentions but it doesn’t seem like it just dropped at that point. They contacted the media. They pushed this issue. They did so because they were convinced/certain this dude marred their vacation in hate. Furthermore my main gripe has been with the media coverage. They covered the story and made the family appear to be victims yet didn’t make any effort to unfold the truth behind the story. And it’s not like we haven’t seen several failures by the media in covering these types of stories recently.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast