Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 471
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, I'm real good about forgiving people and moving on (especially if I have any sort of positive history with the person).

    Maybe I could have phrased what I said differently but I'm not wrong. You didn't like the way I spoke to you in that Vasquez thread and have been showing it since.

    Pretty sure nasty can speak for himself but thanks for (once again) delivering me a message on behalf of someone else. The last guy def needed your assistance but yeah, not really necessary here.




    You are wrong. Ive always been this way with you and everybody else. Its the way i am. Lol. There are only a few posters that I treat a little diffferently because they have always been nice to me but even they still get **** from me. Name me one person i dont talk **** to. You cant.
    I promise, I dont care about what went down in that thread.

    Also Genuis... i didnt call YOU out or try to help anyone. I called both of you out. I basically said you were both boneheads.
    Last edited by marychristine; 10-18-2019 at 11:27 AM.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,165
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I understand what this is now. You do believe in some Illuminati type white supremacy group don’t you? How cute....

    First of all, white supremacists, given that their views are so outdated and fringe, are typically not intelligent people who care what the people around them think or believe. They typically don’t associate with other races let alone hold employment for long periods where dealing with other races on a daily basis is likely if not a given.

    Sorry dude. The boogie man doesn’t exist. Hoodie or no hoodie.
    Well you're right, clearly there's no such thing as white supremacists.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,165
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    You have to wonder if some of the extreme oversensitivity is due to the campfire ghost stories people heard at night about KKK and Nazis and whatever. As usual though, these people vote with their feet: if white people were so inherently dangerous then there wouldn't be a rush for non-whites to enter any and every white country.
    Yes, clearly anything bad you've heard the KKK or Nazis did were campfire ghost stories.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,623
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm not answering these questions again. Re-read the thread if you are that desperate for illumination: it's all there. If you're still this lost, I don't even know what to say other than that your emotions seem to be clouding your ability to think rationally.

    Not even trying to be a dick at this point but your approach to this conversation is completely mental.
    No, you were bashing on the family for thinking that was racist and now you're trying to backtrack.

    Like you said, it's all there
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,623
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You admittedly don't even understand what my take is, so....




    I have a better grip on your take than you do yourself, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,623
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The reason this is the cancel culture is because of the media attention and interest in the story. I understand the family bringing it up, although I think their motivation is more monetary than anything else. I even understand IF the guy was fired because of it. What I don’t understand is why anyone else outside of the family and corporation would care unless the assumption was made that his intentions were to spread white power. Kind of funny when you think of it. If that was his intention, to spread the hate because instead of this impacting one family on their vacation, it impacted every person who read the story. This fits with the cancel culture because the families outrage as well as the media coverage and the outrage of the readers is based on their own views of his intentions and not actually his intentions.

    The symbols “popularity” or “notoriety” does not change the cartoon characters intentions which as far as we know, are still not known. The question you should ask is if what if this was another type of gesture? What if a cartoon character had made a gang sign? Would this receive the same media attention? Would people be so quick to judge the person’s intentions?
    Haha, I like how all of a sudden after I started posting and started exposing all your guys bull **** now all of a sudden everyone is like oh, no the family reacting is completely understandable. Even tho before everyone on here was full fledge attack mode simply because they reacted

    Lmao, you guys are funny. Especially spiff, lol

    Anyway, you're essentially saying you are triggered by this because it is in the media. I mean do I really have to go out of my way to explain what a stupid ****in answer this is? Stupid **** being in the media is par for the course.

    Take my curse words as sarcasm, not anger
    Last edited by nastynice; 10-18-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #277
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,716
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ah I guess that’s true... it’s weird though... I automatically assumed he was fired over this without all the information. Funny how assuming can make you look silly.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think most people would assume as much; could very well be exactly what happened too. The article was very light on specifics though.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #278
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,716
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Also Genuis... i didnt call YOU out or try to help anyone. I called both of you out. I basically said you were both boneheads.
    Calling me out would fall under the umbrella of calling both of us out, genius. Also, you have now delivered me messages and/or spoken to me on someone else's behalf multiple times within the last half week.

    Try speaking for yourself and letting others do the same.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Have they sued or demanded money?
    No but Universal is “making this right with the family, privately.” I doubt that means a visit from the Minions.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, I like how all of a sudden after I started posting and started exposing all your guys bull **** now all of a sudden everyone is like oh, no the family reacting is completely understandable. Even tho before everyone on here was full fledge attack mode simply because they reacted

    Lmao, you guys are funny. Especially spiff, lol

    Anyway, you're essentially saying you are triggered by this because it is in the media. I mean do I really have to go out of my way to explain what a stupid ****in answer this is? Stupid **** being in the media is par for the course.

    Take my curse words as sarcasm, not anger
    I’ve stated from the start I have no issue with the family bringing this to the attention of Universal and asking for clarification. I do have issue with them or anyone making judgements and drawing conclusions without additional information.

    Also, how am I triggered when you are the one cursing and pointing out others in a response to me?

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well you're right, clearly there's no such thing as white supremacists.
    Not ones hiding in plain sight that need to flash hidden messages like gang signs.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,716
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, you were bashing on the family for thinking that was racist and now you're trying to backtrack.

    Like you said, it's all there
    ****ing rock head. Show me ONE time where I bashed this family. You've repeated this false claim about a half dozen times now.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  13. #283
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,716
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I have a better grip on your take than you do yourself, lol
    Nah, you're absolutely ****ing clueless and/or blinded by emotion. Learn how to follow a simple conversation.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Calling me out would fall under the umbrella of calling both of us out, genius. Also, you have now delivered me messages and/or spoken to me on someone else's behalf multiple times within the last half week.

    Try speaking for yourself and letting others do the same.
    You do that **** all the time!! You did it with FoC in the religion forum. The difference is that nasty and I dont take it personally. Neither should you. Look at all the names you call me. I dont whine.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,716
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, I like how all of a sudden after I started posting and started exposing all your guys bull **** now all of a sudden everyone is like oh, no the family reacting is completely understandable. Even tho before everyone on here was full fledge attack mode simply because they reacted
    You are delusional. The only thing you've exposed here is your grade school level reading comprehension.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •