Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, the other day I was giving you the definition of pedophilia. It's a word with a meaning which you simply are not aware of, so I was just helping you with that.
    Really? Wow. It was me who gave you the definition of pedophilia since you're in complete denial of what it is and prefer to think that only the absolute worst examples of it are worthy of ridicule and/or criminal charges.

My goodness are you full of it.

If you're not missing the point that this could have been not innocent, then what are you attacking or rolling your eyes at the family for?
    I'm attacking this family? Get the **** outta here. I roll my eyes at the situation because I think this family is jumping to conclusions and attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They had a seemingly great family trip and then six months later claim they were the victims of some vicious, racially charged attack after taking a closer look at pictures and video they took? To me (and yes, I could be wrong), that screams that they're looking for a handout and/or their 15 minutes of fame.

If you want to call me a victim blamer because I'm not afraid to say what I really think, be my guest. If any corroborating evidence comes out that shows this ex-employee made that gesture with ill intent, I'd be more than happy to say I was wrong.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Your stance on this story says something.
    Please oh please tell me what it says, oh wise one.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I barely realized your avatar is ****ing meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I barely realized your avatar is ****ing meatballs.
    Spaghetti and meatballs.

Spaghetti and meatballs.
    I swear to god. I never ever look at anyones avatar. After that Im looking at everyones.

Really? Wow. It was me who gave you the definition of pedophilia since you're in complete denial of what it is and prefer to think that only the absolute worst examples of it are worthy of ridicule and/or criminal charges.

My goodness are you full of it.

I'm attacking this family? Get the **** outta here. I roll my eyes at the situation because I think this family is jumping to conclusions and attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They had a seemingly great family trip and then six months later claim they were the victims of some vicious, racially charged attack after taking a closer look at pictures and video they took? To me (and yes, I could be wrong), that screams that they're looking for a handout and/or their 15 minutes of fame.

If you want to call me a victim blamer because I'm not afraid to say what I really think, be my guest. If any corroborating evidence comes out that shows this ex-employee made that gesture with ill intent, I'd be more than happy to say I was wrong.
    No, it was me who told you why a concept very central to pedophilia and its effect on a prepubesecent mind differentiates this idea you have of a 16 year old girl, or legally speaking 18 year old girl being either an older guy. I even went out of my way to say that doesnt mean the other situation isn't or cant be abusive, but either you keep forgetting or it just doesnt fit in with whatever narrative you're trying to dream up for me in your head, but I'm just reminding you what happened in real life

Aite bro, you're "rolling your eyes" or whatever cute phrase you like. You started a thread about it clear the **** out the blue, and you're saying they were wrong for not staying quiet about it.

I am saying for you to read again, I'm not saying the guy is innocent or guilty, what I am defending the idea that if someone perceives something quite straightforward as racist, such as FLASHING A RACIST SIGN, then it makes sense that they may speak up about it. I'm not even saying if they should or shouldn't, just that if they do that seems to follow clear objective logic as to why they would do so.

Dont keep forgetting now like you keep with the other convo too.

I dont know what happened, maybe they called the local news and Twitter news, and paid Google to be a top hit for Gru, if that's the case then say that's what bothers you. But if you're saying that they need to have eyes rolled at them for bringing that up, to management or something, then that makes no sense to me. Sounds like a stupid stance to me.
    Last edited by nastynice; 10-12-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I swear to god. I never ever look at anyones avatar. After that Im looking at everyones.
    They are much easier to see on the desktop version of the site. Many people have signature pics and quotes as well that are only visible on the desktop version.

Tapatalk is way better regardless though.

They are much easier to see on the desktop version of the site. Many people have signature pics and quotes as well that are only visible on the desktop version.

Tapatalk is way better regardless though.
    Im thankful i cant see signatures. I went to the desktop version... it suck ***

It says that you feel marginalized in some manner as a white male. EVERYone is marginalized in some manner or another, EVERYone has an advantage in some or another

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

@nastynice i like you. Youre a genuinely good person. On this... youre a bafoon. Im sorry. I have to be honest. Its my job.

@nastynice i like you. Youre a genuinely good person. On this... youre a bafoon. Im sorry. I have to be honest. Its my job.
    I know, if that's how you feel then i cant be mad at you for saying so

It says that you feel marginalized in some manner as a white male. EVERYone is marginalized in some manner or another, EVERYone has an advantage in some or another
    The point is this “ok” sign is something that has been adapted into our culture as something that is quite mundane and ordinary. In fact, I’d venture to guess many more people associate this sign with either the mundane sign for “ok” or that stupid game where you get to punch your friend in the arm if they look. This is the issue with “banning” language. It’s so subjective and changes often. You can say this, but not that. You can do something that you’ve been doing your entire life but now, it’s not ok. There’s literally dozens of photos of Obama, Hillary, etc as well as Trump and other Republicans making the “ok” sign during speeches. Because, there’s nothing wrong with it. No one feels marginalized as white people, as people we are getting tired of the “rules” constantly changing and having to keep up, else be labeled something you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The point is this “ok” sign is something that has been adapted into our culture as something that is quite mundane and ordinary. In fact, I’d venture to guess many more people associate this sign with either the mundane sign for “ok” or that stupid game where you get to punch your friend in the arm if they look. This is the issue with “banning” language. It’s so subjective and changes often. You can say this, but not that. You can do something that you’ve been doing your entire life but now, it’s not ok. There’s literally dozens of photos of Obama, Hillary, etc as well as Trump and other Republicans making the “ok” sign during speeches. Because, there’s nothing wrong with it. No one feels marginalized as white people, as people we are getting tired of the “rules” constantly changing and having to keep up, else be labeled something you are not.
    So the ok sign has multiple meanings, one being a white supremacy sign apparently, after watching the video its certainly understandable why someone might question what that was supposed to mean. Yes, you are right, maybe it was innocent, but also maybe it wasn't. I dont know how they reacted exactly, but if they simply showed it to a manager and said hey this looks pretty bad, I want an explanation, that's completely reasonable.

Sorry bro, he wasn't making an ok sign, lmao, he may have done it inadvertently, but he def wasn't making an ok sign. I like how in your mind that's completely plausible that hes flashing an ok, but completely crossing the line to think it may be a white supremacy sign, lol

Yes, that's how as white people you are marginalized, we minorities all obviously have a much longer rope regarding racism. I certainly recognize that.

So the ok sign has multiple meanings, one being a white supremacy sign apparently, after watching the video its certainly understandable why someone might question what that was supposed to mean. Yes, you are right, maybe it was innocent, but also maybe it wasn't. I dont know how they reacted exactly, but if they simply showed it to a manager and said hey this looks pretty bad, I want an explanation, that's completely reasonable.

Sorry bro, he wasn't making an ok sign, lmao, he may have done it inadvertently, but he def wasn't making an ok sign. I like how in your mind that's completely plausible that hes flashing an ok, but completely crossing the line to think it may be a white supremacy sign, lol

Yes, that's how as white people you are marginalized, we minorities all obviously have a much longer rope regarding racism. I certainly recognize that.
    I’m saying the intent of the sign has not be collaborated with any additional evidence yet the family, the company and probably most of the readers of the article already made up their mind that it has a racist component to it. And unfortunately, in our society, a charge like that sticks with a person.

In the article, the family seems quite upset about the incident, well after the fact saying a beautiful vacation memory is now stained with “hatred.” I never said it’s impossible that it was a symbol of white power/hate. And you’re right, the family deserves to know, assuming they actually care. So what other relevant piece of information makes anyone believe it was a white power sign other than this guys race? If there is other information, why not provide it? Furthermore will it change anyone’s mind?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I’m saying the intent of the sign has not be collaborated with any additional evidence yet the family, the company and probably most of the readers of the article already made up their mind that it has a racist component to it. And unfortunately, in our society, a charge like that sticks with a person.

In the article, the family seems quite upset about the incident, well after the fact saying a beautiful vacation memory is now stained with “hatred.” I never said it’s impossible that it was a symbol of white power/hate. And you’re right, the family deserves to know, assuming they actually care. So what other relevant piece of information makes anyone believe it was a white power sign other than this guys race? If there is other information, why not provide it? Furthermore will it change anyone’s mind?
    No, actually you guys are the ones who made up your mind that them flashing a white supremacy sign isn't racist based on nothing more than you dont want it to be as it seems to oppose some over arching narrative of yours.

Read thru the thread. I never said they were innocent or guilty, I said it makes sense why someone would not stay quiet if they see someone flashing that sign in their child's picture. You guys are the ones acting like hes innocent based on nothing

This entire thread is a joke, you guys are just exposing yourself

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast