Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Very well put!
    Except for the Owens part.Moss was more dominant. Owens was just more well rounded dominant in terms of YAC, Blocking and doing more on the field. Moss was a one/few trick pony, but so was Shaq.

Sooooooooo when is he getting canned ?!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Sooooooooo when is he getting canned ?!
    Same answer as last time. When everyone forgets about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I don’t think that he wanted to be done and I think at one point he wanted to come back (probably too late now) and said as much but he was too much of a “problem” for most teams. And he was probably picky when he shouldn’t have been.

I’m no Kap supporter with a lot of stuff he’s done like get in bed with Nike or say voting doesn’t matter and he coulda handled certain things a bit better but seeing things like what that dope up there said is call-out-able.
    The reason he's not back is because he wants to get PAID to come back, but no team out there is that stupid to pay more than minimum wage for a one-trick pony with poor work ethic who causes half of the fanbase to get angry. If you have a backup QB that causes a circus atmosphere due to press, he won't be around for long - see Tim Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Except for the Owens part.Moss was more dominant. Owens was just more well rounded dominant in terms of YAC, Blocking and doing more on the field. Moss was a one/few trick pony, but so was Shaq.
    Owens was better at everything outside of running the fade route, and as much of a gamebreaker as Moss was, hence why his stats are right there with him despite missing several seasons due to getting suspended by two teams and teams not wanting to deal with his attitude. He SHOULD have broken several of Rice's records given that he's still in ridiculous shape (ran a 4.3 a few months ago at 45 and is still ripped to the bone) thanks to learning the Roger Craig workout routine from Jerry Rice. Regardless of who you think was more dominant in his day, its a shame that he had a screw loose because he was a monster that played football the way you want every receiver to play - angry and arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    The reason he's not back is because he wants to get PAID to come back, but no team out there is that stupid to pay more than minimum wage for a one-trick pony with poor work ethic who causes half of the fanbase to get angry. If you have a backup QB that causes a circus atmosphere due to press, he won't be around for long - see Tim Tebow.
    And that doesn’t jive with what I was originally responding to with the exception of the work ethic, which he isn’t the only culprit of.

Is the work ethic thing even true? Sounds like slander.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    its true. coaches and teammates complained that all he ever does is hit the weights but never bothered mastering the playbook and learning secondary and tertiary reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think that the writing is on the wall now and he’s black listed. He knows that. But he wasn’t kneeling because he thought that his career was over and he said he’d no longer kneel because his point was made.

And this Farty Farts troll/dupe saying “People that bash America should be bashed” is one of the least American things you can say.
    The NFL isn't my cup of tea but Im pretty sure he was invited to a camp workout before the writing was TRULY on the wall. I dont find it hard to imagine a bunch of wealthy men blacklisting someone even if it helps their team win, but if Cap wanted to make his point heard, harder, he should be trying to do more to get into the league. Just giving up doesnt inspire faith.

You can bash America, I bash politics and social engineering all the time. Just know, in America they dont put you in prison for that, they just suicide you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    woah. Shaq was dominant on both ends at one point. I dont know the NFL as much but my roommate was a Vikings fan, he LOVED Moss. Still couldn't put him on that level

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    complacency sound better to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    they just suicide you.
    no that's just the Clintons lol

what has this country come to when our businesses are selling out to China's authoritarian murder machine... shame on the Rockets and the NBA.
    We should all boycott Apple and all their products I guess too, right? After all the cozy arrangement with the Chinese Govt allows Apple to produce a lot of their electronics in China that you enjoy cheaper than if they were all made in the US. But easier to bash sports leagues and athletes than ourselves. Hypocrisy abounds everywhere not just in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    We should all boycott Apple and all their products I guess too, right? After all the cozy arrangement with the Chinese Govt allows Apple to produce a lot of their electronics in China that you enjoy cheaper than if they were all made in the US. But easier to bash sports leagues and athletes than ourselves. Hypocrisy abounds everywhere not just in the NBA
    I'm sure AntiG has no chinese made components in his computer/car/house/life.

yep... and if scheduling a simple work out if this much of a media spectical.... then teams just dont have time for this distraction. Despite what kaepernick supporters will tell you- that doesnt make all those teams racist.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021