Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    When they move on from this build of the Rockets. This is his baby, and if Morey gets canned no one reputable is going to want the job only to rack up losses with a full rebuild a year or two later. When they decide this is a bust and either build a new team around Harden or just scrap everything, Morey will go with it so the next guy gets a clean slate. If I had to guess? Summer 2021. They'll have 5 guys plus rookie contracts on the roster. Capella can be bundled to move Gordon, Westy and Harden can be traded individually.
    Considering hes already been through successfull rebuilds without tanking even that would signal hatred. If hes blackballed out the league, we should know this leagues prioritiies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Considering hes already been through successfull rebuilds without tanking even that would signal hatred. If hes blackballed out the league, we should know this leagues prioritiies.
    He won't be blackballed. But Houston is the biggest team in China so ownership is particularly sensitive there.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    i actually watch moderate liberals deliver the news and will never vote liberal again. unlike you and your ilk i actually have respect for differing takes. i just dont consider you far left opinion worth anything. i actually value the toilet paper i wipe my *** with more than i value anything a lefty says

yeah but far leftists are ******** and have the collective IQ of 3. YUGEEEEEEEE! differences.
    Yes, you really sound like you respect differing takes

So, now that's it's cooled off. What is really the story here? Who is the real villain(s)? Could there possibly be any winners?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    So, now that's it's cooled off. What is really the story here? Who is the real villain(s)? Could there possibly be any winners?
    It's FAR from cooled off. There isn't really a villain, just people talking.

NBA will be fine with/without China. Show some decency and stick to your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    NBA will be fine with/without China. Show some decency and stick to your guns.
    Which guns the NBA supposed to be sticking to? Have they taken a position on China in the past that is in conflict with their current one?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Which guns the NBA supposed to be sticking to? Have they taken a position on China in the past that is in conflict with their current one?
    The freedom of speech stance. I don't think they were ever anti free speech, but just stay strong is all I am saying. There's a lot of pressure right now, and probably behind the scenes with Franchise values and Salary Cap deflation possibilities. Some owners and players might be more worried about their investments and salaries.

Now even Pence is calling the NBA out and deservedly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Now even Pence is calling the NBA out and deservedly so.
    Yeah, censorship is never okay. Especially when the same people backing said censorship in the name of their pockets are the same people who have fought against censorship in the past, but since their money is in jeopardy now... All of a sudden people got to watch what they say and tweet, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yeah, censorship is never okay. Especially when the same people backing said censorship in the name of their pockets are the same people who have fought against censorship in the past, but since their money is in jeopardy now... All of a sudden people got to watch what they say and tweet, smh.
    Heís a special kind of hypocrite too after his bashing of Kaepernick.

Heís a special kind of hypocrite too after his bashing of Kaepernick.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    What happened?
    You donít remember his ******** grandstanding over kneeling players? Or his walk out stunt that was staged only to rile up the GOP base*? Heís not for free speech but heís now chastising the NBA for this fiasco. Heís just as much of a hypocrite in all of this as Lebron is.

*That cost tax payers over $300k

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol. Good post. There are a lot of very powerful people that are doing a lot of good in the world. Is it enough? Maybe not. I have personally observed a very powerful person allocate his own money (200 million or so) to help others. Itís about their legacy and the imprint they want to leave on this planet.

Morey just posted his own opinion which he is entitled to in this country. I wish he did it after the Lakers and Nets played in China. That part I agree with LeBron.
    No doubt there people out there trying to make a difference. Putting action behind their words. Are there enough? Do we need more people like this? absolutely! But every bit counts and to have an attitude that it doesnít in my eyes is a deficits mind set.

It just baffles me how people rush to defend a tweet but in the same breath completely dismiss people who are actually doing some good in the world.
    They protect freedom of speech but not philanthropy or activism itself. Paints a picture of confusion for me how can you want voice concern over something but never actually stand up for it? I guess thatís the power of the tweet.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-25-2019 at 10:11 AM.

You donít remember his ******** grandstanding over kneeling players? Or his walk out stunt that was staged only to rile up the GOP base*? Heís not for free speech but heís now chastising the NBA for this fiasco. Heís just as much of a hypocrite in all of this as Lebron is.

*That cost tax payers over $300k
    Lol struggle on my part. Yea I do. Iíve been working 10 hour days for like a month straight on top of studying for my licenses. I was fried when looking at that that I could have sworn you said the Pacers not Pence.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast