Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    people that bash america should be bashed. crappernick has done nothing but monitize his "plight"

its amazing that the idiots that bash their own country, say democracy doesnt work or we need to get back to democracy are bashing the vice potus for supporting those that want democracy in a hell hole, third world country.

chuckles was a guy we could all like because he went after anyone for anything even those of his ilk. now hes just selling out like the rest of them for the almighty dollar.

you dont have to like crappernick and also dislike the protesters. one is protesting for something good, crappernick is protesting because his career is over and was already ending when he got "woke". all of the problems in america didnt start happening at the same time crappernick started sucking. but when crapper was good and crapper had job security, crapper was fine being a football player and getting that dolla, dolla bill.

if its so bad in america, you can always try china or any other country factually. but the grass is never greener on the other side.

^You have no idea what you’re talking about. His “career is over”? He’s done nothing but “monetize his plight”? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    ^You have no idea what you’re talking about. His “career is over”? He’s done nothing but “monetize his plight”? Jesus.
    how so? from everything I've heard, caps not even trying to do what most who want to make it to/back to the nfl usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    how so? from everything I've heard, caps not even trying to do what most who want to make it to/back to the nfl usually do.
    I think that the writing is on the wall now and he’s black listed. He knows that. But he wasn’t kneeling because he thought that his career was over and he said he’d no longer kneel because his point was made.

And this Farty Farts troll/dupe saying “People that bash America should be bashed” is one of the least American things you can say.

I think that the writing is on the wall now and he’s black listed. He knows that. But he wasn’t kneeling because he thought that his career was over and he said he’d no longer kneel because his point was made.

And this Farty Farts troll/dupe saying “People that bash America should be bashed” is one of the least American things you can say.
    how so? if you dont like it here lil boi, leave and if your mcdonalds salary wont let you leave, thats a you issue not an america issue

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, you really sound like you respect differing takes
    far left isnt a take. its a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    how so? if you dont like it here lil boi, leave and if your mcdonalds salary wont let you leave, thats a you issue not an america issue
    So let me ask you something... do you get off on trying to troll people online? I’ve never understood the fascination.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So let me ask you something... do you get off on trying to troll people online? I’ve never understood the fascination.
    Yes, yes he does. But he’s also probably 12

Kap wasn't putting in the work before he 49ers got rid of him, and he put more emphasis on his activism than his playing career. He earned not being in the NFL by his actions NOT on TV ... he tried to get back in by blaming others. They always say "He's more talented than player X" and he may be, but talent without commitment and application it's not enough to get you much time in the NFL.

I think the NFL settling the case with Kap was probably a combination of them wanting it to go away and Kap's side wanting to still be able to claim that the NFL is conspiring against him.

The 49ers didn't try to silence or fine Kaepernick, nor "got rid of him" they respected his freedom of speech but Kaep was the one who opted out of his contract to go into free agency after he was given ample shots at keeping the starting job after NFL defenses adjusted to his running and limited passing ability. This was despite is poor work ethic behind the scenes.

The Niners could have easily suspended both Colin and Eric Reid for actions detrimental to the team, but instead just looked the other way when they caused massive negative publicity by disrespecting the flag by taking a knee and people in service (i.e. Pig Socks) regardless of what you think of it as individuals because as part of the personal conduct policy, they sign off to being suspended by the league or their team for any action that doesn't properly represent the intent of the league.

Kaep is out of the league now because he hasn't played for years, went vegan skinny, poor work ethic, aged, refused backup jobs for backup pay (Seattle, Denver) or his crazy gf called the gm/star Uncle Toms and trashed the ownership as slaveowners when they were close to offering him something (Baltimore), and before leaving the 49ers wasn't effective once defenses figured out that he was one-read to dump off/take off running. He's trying to spin it into a blackball, but the real reason is as stated - he's not that good, nor worth the trouble. Even TO, who was probably the greatest receiver I've ever seen in terms of on-field dominance (and I watched Rice's whole career as a 49ers fan), eventually ran out of chances. Kaepernick who was a borderline starter with a one-hit wonder season pulls all that stuff, he has no shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    The 49ers didn't try to silence or fine Kaepernick, nor "got rid of him" they respected his freedom of speech but Kaep was the one who opted out of his contract to go into free agency after he was given ample shots at keeping the starting job after NFL defenses adjusted to his running and limited passing ability. This was despite is poor work ethic behind the scenes.

The Niners could have easily suspended both Colin and Eric Reid for actions detrimental to the team, but instead just looked the other way when they caused massive negative publicity by disrespecting the flag by taking a knee and people in service (i.e. Pig Socks) regardless of what you think of it as individuals because as part of the personal conduct policy, they sign off to being suspended by the league or their team for any action that doesn't properly represent the intent of the league.

Kaep is out of the league now because he hasn't played for years, went vegan skinny, poor work ethic, aged, refused backup jobs for backup pay (Seattle, Denver) or his crazy gf called the gm/star Uncle Toms and trashed the ownership as slaveowners when they were close to offering him something (Baltimore), and before leaving the 49ers wasn't effective once defenses figured out that he was one-read to dump off/take off running. He's trying to spin it into a blackball, but the real reason is as stated - he's not that good, nor worth the trouble. Even TO, who was probably the greatest receiver I've ever seen in terms of on-field dominance (and I watched Rice's whole career as a 49ers fan), eventually ran out of chances. Kaepernick who was a borderline starter with a one-hit wonder season pulls all that stuff, he has no shot.
    Very well put!

And none of that means that he knelt to monetize his plight or that his career is over notwithstanding the kneeling. But feed the troll, guys. This thread is full of that sort of thing.

And none of that means that he knelt to monetize his plight or that his career is over notwithstanding the kneeling. But feed the troll, guys. This thread is full of that sort of thing.
    I don't think Kap knelt to monetize anything. I do think he did it because he didn't need the money and was done with the NFL as a player. I think he (and other people) then used his position to maintain his exposure and image to keep shining a light on things he (and they) felt were innequities.

As far as I can tell the 49ers organization never had any issue with him kneeling.

What has bugged me is when talking heads talk down other players and maintain the show by saying "Kap is better, the only reason he doesn't have players X's job is because he's black listed". I don't believe it's true. I think the reason Kap is out of the NFL is because Kap wanted to be out.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yes, yes he does. But he’s also probably 12
    Sad thing is he’s probably in his mid 20s

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think Kap knelt to monetize anything. I do think he did it because he didn't need the money and was done with the NFL as a player. I think he (and other people) then used his position to maintain his exposure and image to keep shining a light on things he (and they) felt were innequities.

As far as I can tell the 49ers organization never had any issue with him kneeling.

What has bugged me is when talking heads talk down other players and maintain the show by saying "Kap is better, the only reason he doesn't have players X's job is because he's black listed". I don't believe it's true. I think the reason Kap is out of the NFL is because Kap wanted to be out.
    I don’t think that he wanted to be done and I think at one point he wanted to come back (probably too late now) and said as much but he was too much of a “problem” for most teams. And he was probably picky when he shouldn’t have been.

I’m no Kap supporter with a lot of stuff he’s done like get in bed with Nike or say voting doesn’t matter and he coulda handled certain things a bit better but seeing things like what that dope up there said is call-out-able.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast