Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    marychristine Guest
    Honestly... i never learned about any of them on netflix. I just youtubed them back in the day. I think its better that way tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Didn't he have like 40 bodies under his home? Hes the guy from chicago, right?

I might be thinking someone Gacy or something..
    That was John Wayne Gacy

Bundy represented himself in court. He was a very smart guy. Another prolific serial killer that doesn't get talked about is Henry Lee Lucas. They confirmed about 11 murders by him, but it could be in the hundreds.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Bundy represented himself in court. He was a very smart guy. Another prolific serial killer that doesn't get talked about is Henry Lee Lucas. They confirmed about 11 murders by him, but it could be in the hundreds.
    He represented himself in court and the judge was a straight doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Youre an idiot.
    That hurts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    That hurts

No it doesnt.

I posted this elsewhere, but as a Louisville liver Iím a bit unsettled that him and Edward Edwards were both caught here. Are we where serial killers retire? 9apps cartoon hd
    Last edited by namanjohnson101; 10-30-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Does anyone else get annoyed with how the media almost makes this seem like an accomplishment. "Most prolific serial killer in american history!" .....congrats? You piece of ****

The most prolific serial killer ever

Quote Originally Posted by namanjohnson101 View Post
    Does anyone else get annoyed with how the media almost makes this seem like an accomplishment. "Most prolific serial killer in american history!" .....congrats? You piece of ****
    I think itís just you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The most prolific serial killer ever

Quote Originally Posted by namanjohnson101 View Post
    I posted this elsewhere, but as a Louisville liver Iím a bit unsettled that him and Edward Edwards were both caught here. Are we where serial killers retire?
    i am more curious about why people so interested in the macabre and serial killers in particular. Seems unsettling and possibly unhealthy if it becomes an obsession.

Ive had my own interest - googling for pictures of dead people in car accidents probably a dozen times. I understand why I did it though. My dad died violently in a head on with a semi on the highway (my dads fault - possibly suicide). I guess I wanted a sense of what happened to him. I stopped after i found a copy of the coronerís report in a box at my sisters.

So what compels people to study serial killers for kicks?

ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.Ē -- Teddy Roosevelt

marychristine Guest
    Because it is unfathomable and we need to make sure its not us. That we could never do that. Could we? Maybe... No. How could anybody do that? Need to make sure its not us.
    Maybe the potential for darkness exists within us all. We are attracted to it for a reason. We want answers...are people born that way or is it unlocked at an early age? Ive never met anyone who isnt fascinated by it. Ever.

Im so sorry about your dad...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I used to be infatuated with this kind of stuff. I find it so interesting how someone could be that way.
    Same here. I read this book when I was in college by FBI profiler Robert Ressler called Whoever Fights Monsters. It blew my mind as these people are so opposite of me. Itís not much different than why Iím fascinated with the mindset in 80ís glam metal and gamer scene. I stare at them like I would a car accident.

I strongly suggest you read that book. The television show Mindhunters is based on him.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If they have real ted Bundy's excerpts I'm a def check that out. I've heard a bunch of Dahlmers. I'm fascinated by the psychology.
    It's 4 hours of archival footage. Stephen Michaud interviewed Bundy on several occasions in jail and these are the recordings. They also interview police who worked on the case, family members, and victims, as well as show crime scene photos. Anyone who says Bundy is at the bottom of the totem (this is how you spell this very simple word) pole is just uneducated. Look at any list of the most intelligent serial killers, most evil serial killers, most notorious serial killers, Ted is nowhere near the bottom of the totem pole. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. He was a master manipulator. He knew the law, that's why he knew how to represent himself, and that's why he earned praise from Judge Cowart. He was right in his closing words to Bundy...Bundy could have made so much of himself a success in the world, but, instead, tossed his life away. A true waste of intelligence.

Also, most serial killers actually have average to below average IQs, so, no, they aren't all geniuses. The average IQ is 90-100. The average IQ of serial killers is 94. The Green River Killer had a below average IQ. He was tougher to catch because he targeted prostitutes, which most of their families can't even say the last time they saw them, where they even lived, they were just out there in the world with no ties to anyone, that's hard to trace, and runaways. The BTK killer's IQ is unknown, however, he got caught because he was stupid enough to send a floppy disk to a TV station after asking police if it could be traced. The officers also stated that they didn't find him to be very smart. Henry Lee Lucas had a below average IQ. Aileen Wuornos (killer the movie Monster was based on, for those trying to place the name) had a below average IQ. Robert Pickton had an average IQ. The list goes on.

Ted Bundy, Ed Kemper, Jeffery Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Ted Kacynski, John Wayne Gacy and Ed Gein all had above average IQs, ranging from 118 (Berkowitz) to 167 (Kacynski).

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    It's 4 hours of archival footage. Stephen Michaud interviewed Bundy on several occasions in jail and these are the recordings. They also interview police who worked on the case, family members, and victims, as well as show crime scene photos. Anyone who says Bundy is at the bottom of the totem (this is how you spell this very simple word) pole is just uneducated. Look at any list of the most intelligent serial killers, most evil serial killers, most notorious serial killers, Ted is nowhere near the bottom of the totem pole. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. He was a master manipulator. He knew the law, that's why he knew how to represent himself, and that's why he earned praise from Judge Cowart. He was right in his closing words to Bundy...Bundy could have made so much of himself a success in the world, but, instead, tossed his life away. A true waste of intelligence.

Also, most serial killers actually have average to below average IQs, so, no, they aren't all geniuses. The average IQ is 90-100. The average IQ of serial killers is 94. The Green River Killer had a below average IQ. He was tougher to catch because he targeted prostitutes, which most of their families can't even say the last time they saw them, where they even lived, they were just out there in the world with no ties to anyone, that's hard to trace, and runaways. The BTK killer's IQ is unknown, however, he got caught because he was stupid enough to send a floppy disk to a TV station after asking police if it could be traced. The officers also stated that they didn't find him to be very smart. Henry Lee Lucas had a below average IQ. Aileen Wuornos (killer the movie Monster was based on, for those trying to place the name) had a below average IQ. Robert Pickton had an average IQ. The list goes on.

Ted Bundy, Ed Kemper, Jeffery Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Ted Kacynski, John Wayne Gacy and Ed Gein all had above average IQs, ranging from 118 (Berkowitz) to 167 (Kacynski).
    Oh **** ok I know ted bundy, he would hop state to state and pick up beautiful college girls and kill them. Sometimes he'd keep the girl alive a few days out in the forest or wherever he had them trapped.

Yea the guy was a ****in genius.

That's the last serial killer thing I saw, almost a year back.

I forgot how he ****ed up. I think one girl he tried to abduct got away or something

Actually even one girl escaped in his early years, but she never said anything to anyone
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Deborah Harry of Blonde fame believes she escaped from Ted Bundyís car. Google for the story.

ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.Ē -- Teddy Roosevelt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast