Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Those are called snuff films.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Youre an idiot.

Ed Gein was using human skin as lamp shades and wearing them as suits. It depends on what the definition of prolific people are using. If its body count, its Garavito or Lopez. If its most disturbed, well there are a lot of candidates for that category as well. Yang Xinhai comes to mind. He would enter people's houses, kill them with shovels or an ax, then rape the females whether alive or posthumously.

Ed kemper cut off girls heads and slept with ****ed them for weeks... including his own mother... Prolific.

There is some serial killer from central/south America who has over 300 bodies. I think he's the most prolific in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Nah Pedro Lopez is. He killed over 300 children and raped most of them. Scariest part is he's been out of jail since the 1990s.
    he isn't from the US, or he would be more known.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    So hes smart because he remembers landmarks where he killed people? Ok.

Evil Genius on netflix. Watch it.
    The co-ed killer is the scariest to me. Sleeping with heads. **** that. Then Albert fish. Two scary mfs.
    Albert Fish was so ****ed up. Read about his childhood, and you start to get why he is what he was. But he would write notes to the kids he ate parents to describe the killing/eating. Like, why?

Like I said, I was infatuated with researching these people at one point, because it's just interesting to me. But I started looking at it too much, so I stopped looking at them. Was getting under my skin.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Albert Fish was so ****ed up. Read about his childhood, and you start to get why he is what he was. But he would write notes to the kids he ate parents to describe the killing/eating. Like, why?

Like I said, I was infatuated with researching these people at one point, because it's just interesting to me. But I started looking at it too much, so I stopped looking at them. Was getting under my skin.
    About once a year I do it. I start looking them up. I have to sleep with the windows closed in summer no matter how hot it is. I will suffer because the night stalker is out there and he will climb through my window and slaughter me. I know it. Anyway. Yeah, back in the day i thought i was weird for being so Interested in it, then i started asking around and it turns out every human i know loves this stuff.
    So... im normal...
    But yeah growing up in so cal... the night stalker was scary af. My older sister would check everything before we went to bed. Every room, every closet, under every bed just to make sure he wasnt there before we went to bed.

What are some good serial killer documentaries?

I know a&e has a bunch, I seen a bunch of guys on there. What else is out there?

This thread got me in the mood to watch some disturbing creepy **** now
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

I know a&e has a bunch, I seen a bunch of guys on there. What else is out there?

I really liked evil genius on netflix. I watched it while I was painting my living room and it spooked the **** out of me for a couple days. Its not a SERIAL killer story but its equally ****ing scary with an awesome plot twist. Id start with that. It was great, imo.

Not sure if it is still on Netflix, but, look for Conversations with a Killer: the Ted Bundy Tapes.

Some other good documentaries (imo):

The Jeffrey Dahmer Files
    Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer (Monster is also a great movie about her)
    Ed Kemper: In His Own Words
    I Survived BTK
    Albert Fish: In Sin He Found Salvation
    This is the Zodiac Speaking

Yeah I am ****ing repulse and fascinated by these ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    Not sure if it is still on Netflix, but, look for Conversations with a Killer: the Ted Bundy Tapes.

Some other good documentaries (imo):

The Jeffrey Dahmer Files
    Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer (Monster is also a great movie about her)
    Ed Kemper: In His Own Words
    I Survived BTK
    Albert Fish: In Sin He Found Salvation
    This is the Zodiac Speaking
    If they have real ted Bundy's excerpts I'm a def check that out. I've heard a bunch of Dahlmers. I'm fascinated by the psychology.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

FACT: Ted bundy is at the bottom of the serial killer todem pole.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    FACT: Ted bundy is at the bottom of the serial killer todem pole.
    Didn't he have like 40 bodies under his home? Hes the guy from chicago, right?

I might be thinking someone Gacy or something..

Didn't he have like 40 bodies under his home? Hes the guy from chicago, right?

I might be thinking someone Gacy or something..
    Gacy.

But As far as Ted Bundy goes tell me, whats so different about murdering women then going back to **** them later?

Serial killing is sexual in nature so thats just standard stuff.
    As far as being smart or a genius... they all are. Thats how they get away with it. Show me a stupid serial killer. You wont find one.

Edmund kemper fascinates me because of all the serial killers ive ever listened to or read about, he makes me feel empathy for him.
    He is completely self aware, articulate,remorseful , and yet he knows he cannot control what is inside of him. He speaks well and does not have the crazed glazed eyes most do. He cut heads off women and slept with the head and ****ed it for weeks while it rotted in his room. Thats some ****.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast