Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I've always been impressed with how many people that post in this forum who have insight on what the QB's progressions are, their knowledge of how to read a defense, and what the play call actually was.

It's so impressive.

I think the armchair QB's need to settle down. It's getting so old.

We're aren't the only ones who notice this:

https://vimeo.com/362629251

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, we can either:

1) "settle down" and hope it's actually a pigeon or something

2) Call it a friggin duck.

Mitch has regressed. He isn't making the reads and progressions that he should at this stage; something his fossilized backup can do much better despite physical limitations.

Is run game non-existent? so far, yup

Has the O-line played like poop? Yessir.

But Mitch hasn't played up to the level he should be at this point ( unless we're down 4+ points, in under 3 mins in the 4th versus a decent team, then he does a freak Tom Brady impersonation )

It's just so frustrating to put all the pieces together (defense, special teams,) when the key pieces (QB, OL ) are question marks.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You can easily go back further and find more QB's that have been better early in their careers too.

I think if this team were still rebuilding then it'd be pretty easy to just wait it out with Trubisky, but they're not. This team has a limited championship window. Maybe 2 years, unless Pace has some crazy draft luck. Kinda have to capitalize on that instead of waiting another season to see if he's figured it out.
    This. If we werent rebuilding, I would be okay with Mitch sucking the next 5 years but the fact that we are wasting another elite defense because of the quarterback and the offense is something I wont stand behind.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    This. If we werent rebuilding, I would be okay with Mitch sucking the next 5 years but the fact that we are wasting another elite defense because of the quarterback and the offense is something I wont stand behind.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    We're aren't the only ones who notice this:

https://vimeo.com/362629251

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, we can either:

1) "settle down" and hope it's actually a pigeon or something

2) Call it a friggin duck.

Mitch has regressed. He isn't making the reads and progressions that he should at this stage; something his fossilized backup can do much better despite physical limitations.

Is run game non-existent? so far, yup

Has the O-line played like poop? Yessir.

But Mitch hasn't played up to the level he should be at this point ( unless we're down 4+ points, in under 3 mins in the 4th versus a decent team, then he does a freak Tom Brady impersonation )

It's just so frustrating to put all the pieces together (defense, special teams,) when the key pieces (QB, OL ) are question marks.

OR....

https://sportsmockery.com/2019/10/de...-is-overblown/

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    So... an ultimatum? What does sit mean you won't stand behind... You no longer support the Bears, or just gonna point random blame on one focal point to create your own narrative? DO you start a petition to have the Bears removed from the league or gather signatures in support of Pace being fired...?

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    Error 404

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    So... an ultimatum? What does sit mean you won't stand behind... You no longer support the Bears, or just gonna point random blame on one focal point to create your own narrative? DO you start a petition to have the Bears removed from the league or gather signatures in support of Pace being fired...?
    It's all that means. I dont support Mitch and I'll continue to ***** about it. Hes ****ing trash.

Pace and Nagy does need to make a decision soon. This window is going to close quickly.

https://sportsmockery.com/2019/10/de...-is-overblown/

The article is there... Don't know why that link stopped working. Here's yet another one..

What does Carolina do when Cam is ready?

Much needed bye week for the Bears. Can't play down to competition especially in their division.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    What does Carolina do when Cam is ready?
    I feel like you canít go back to him. Theyíve played well with Allen and Cam hasnít been good in quite some time. Plus heís always getting injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I feel like you canít go back to him. Theyíve played well with Allen and Cam hasnít been good in quite some time. Plus heís always getting injured.

Does Carolina move on from Cam? What's the price tag on either and who's interested?

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Does Carolina move on from Cam? What's the price tag on either and who's interested?
    I just think heís broken, man. Sucks to say because he was so fun to watch, but he canít stay healthy and heís clearly not as good as he used to be even when heís out there.

I have no idea what heíd get. But I think they should go elsewhere with their future.

They'll save close to $20M by letting Cam go and can essentially pay Kyle Allen peanuts for the next 3 years since he's an ERFA. That money can go to a McCaffrey extension, a WR, more pieces for an already good defense, whatever.

Rappaport already tweeted today that he's not guaranteed to get his job back even when he gets healthy. Cam probably needs to sit most of the season to get his Lisfranc injury under control, or even opt for surgery if he loses his job.

He's just another QB potentially available this offseason. Could be a ton of movement at that position league wide.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-14-2019 at 12:06 AM.

With the Chargers being a disappointment, I wonder if Rivers is available?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast