Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Week 6: Bye Week Discussion

Gonna be a long 2 weeks, followed by a nice win at home over the Saints where everyone will simmer down

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Gonna be a long 2 weeks, followed by a nice win at home over the Saints where everyone will simmer down

I'll simmer down when the O-line can open up a hole and our defense can stop sleep walking thorough "easy" games (DEN,OAK)

O-line MUST be addressed. Love Kyle, but he needs to ride the pine and Leno needs to wake the ***** up.

They were unwatchable yesterday.
    Broncos be like:

I mean seriously, look at this:

https://beargoggleson.com/2018/06/22...in-pff-grades/

From studs to duds with most of the same guys. What the **** happened? Scheme? Kyle long turning into a pumpkin?

We aren't going to be world beaters, but I know we can do better than this
    Broncos be like:

Random thoughts Ö
    Long needs to go, maybe IR or just inactivate him. Its time for someone else, the Alex Bars maybe?
    Chase Daniel is who we thought he was
    Mitch needs to heal
    Mitch needs to be better
    Without Mitch (this year at least) the Bears are going nowhere
    The bye came at a good time as the injuries mount.
    New Orleans is beatable at home, but it has to be the vs. Minnesota D, not the one we saw yesterday.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Beyond long, wtf happened to Leno? Heís been absolutely terrible this year.

Sure, the Saints are beatable, but this won't be the cake walk many were hoping for and expecting when Brees went down. Hard to believe we have so many more questions all over this roster and coaching staff now than when we started the season.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Sure, the Saints are beatable, but this won't be the cake walk many were hoping for and expecting when Brees went down. Hard to believe we have so many more questions all over this roster and coaching staff now than when we started the season.
    Even without Brees I dont think too many expected a cake walk

We have a multitude of problems, this season with the upcoming schedule could go south quickly. Not sure what the answers are, if there are any. This is not an overreaction, its reality. We are very fortunate to have 3 wins and not sure what can be done with this offense going forward against much better competition. The offensive line is not good and not sure how its going to get much better this year. We know the QB issues, its a big problem. I just donít see this coaching staff coming up with answers, they have not prepared the team well and suck at making adjustments. We need some kind of magical turnaround starting immediately and I canít say I have much confidence its going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Oh, it's not a cakewalk. If the running game is sorted out bears should see some cakewalks, but bears are going nowhere fast without it.

Click here to register!

I'm not sure where the cakewalk thing came from. I base my opinion on the 2017 game that the Bears were screwed out of, that should have been a W with rookie Mitch and a much inferior D.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I'm not sure where the cakewalk thing came from. I base my opinion on the 2017 game that the Bears were screwed out of, that should have been a W with rookie Mitch and a much inferior D.
    The game where Zack Miller caught a TD and it was ruled a drop because he broke his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    The Saints are a better team than then though. Kamara and Thomas are an elite duo, and their defense is much improved. Allen Robinson is probably going to be shadowed by Lattimore, which means we're going to have to rely on Anthony Miller or Gabriel to step up.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    The Saints are a better team than then though. Kamara and Thomas are an elite duo, and their defense is much improved. Allen Robinson is probably going to be shadowed by Lattimore, which means we're going to have to rely on Anthony Miller or Gabriel to step up.
    Lattimore gave up the most yards in the league prior to last week. Heís not exactly a show stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bears should kick the tires on Ben Watson, bring up Barr, start Coward. Move Daniels back to G. Whitehair back to C.

Look into trading for OL.

I believe Leno will rebound.

Click here to register!

Any word on hicks?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast