Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

What are your expectations this season?

The Raptors will defend their title this season but are overlooked by almost everyone. Not a surprise of course, considering we lost Kawhi and Green. Some think Masai will sell at the trade deadline but there are also those who think the Raptors will finish top 3-4 and make another run.

What are your expectations?

How many wins? Should we expect another deep run?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The Raptors will defend their title this season but are overlooked by almost everyone. Not a surprise of course, considering we lost Kawhi and Green. Some think Masai will sell at the trade deadline but there are also those who think the Raptors will finish top 3-4 and make another run.

What are your expectations?

How many wins? Should we expect another deep run?
    With nurse, there is always a chance.
    Depending on the matchups we could get as far as the ecf. Sort of like how Boston did it without Irving and Haywood that one year.

Tbh though I hope he moves the centres for futures. Lowry can stay.

I don’t know what to expect but I am looking forward to the games. We,re clearly in the top 8 in the conference so we should enjoy some good playoff ball from Lowry again.

Hope everyone stays healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    With nurse, there is always a chance.
    Depending on the matchups we could get as far as the ecf. Sort of like how Boston did it without Irving and Haywood that one year.

Tbh though I hope he moves the centres for futures. Lowry can stay.

I don’t know what to expect but I am looking forward to the games. We,re clearly in the top 8 in the conference so we should enjoy some good playoff ball from Lowry again.

Hope everyone stays healthy.
    I think they only sell if the Raptors falter. Otherwise Marc will have to be an instrumental part for the Raptors to have success this year.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I'm not against trying to bring Ibaka back if the Raptors try to remain competitive.

I'm not against trying to bring Ibaka back if the Raptors try to remain competitive.

The problem with that is you want to keep the flexibility. It will have to be a great number and I just don’t see him signing his last big contract for short term and little money.

I think they only sell if the Raptors falter. Otherwise Marc will have to be an instrumental part for the Raptors to have success this year.

I worry we won’t be any more of a playoff threat than Memphis was. A team you do not want to face in the playoffs, and that’s it.

50 wins, 2nd round exit. Big decisions to make on FVV, Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol but they all finish the season as Raptors.

1 of Ibaka or Gasol gets dealt at the TDL. I have a hard time seeing Masai holding onto 3 veteran expiring deals. I still think we get 4th or 5th and are a 2nd round exit.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    1 of Ibaka or Gasol gets dealt at the TDL. I have a hard time seeing Masai holding onto 3 veteran expiring deals. I still think we get 4th or 5th and are a 2nd round exit.
    A lot of variables, but I can see how you got there.

Philly bucks
    Boston raptors pacers.

Everyone else.

I really think Masai should hit the reset button.

But if he doesn’t then I’d like to get something for Gasol and his expiring contract.

I was even considering Norm and Gasol for Chris Paul

The ball iq between Paul and Lowry would be insane to lead the squad. I don’t like Paul’s contract but if we’re going to stay with this core and re up on Lowry and Ibaka then adding Paul for a few years wouldn’t be terrible. If he can stay healthy he’s still a top 20 player in the league.

Paul - FVV
    Lowry - Mcaw - Thomas
    OG - Johnson
    Siakam - RHJ
    Ibaka - Boucher - Hernandez

The east is so bad this year the raptors could finish as high as 3rd lol... but that’s fools gold! They should really reset and rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    💯 agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    50 wins, 2nd round exit. Big decisions to make on FVV, Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol but they all finish the season as Raptors.
    I think that would be a mistake. If they all end the season as raptors it is very likely and probable that we lose at lest one of them for nothing.

A lot of variables, but I can see how you got there.

Philly bucks
    Boston raptors pacers.

Everyone else.
    The east is god awful lol ... two team race to the finals

My main concern is the sg-sf. With out strong perimeter players in this era you’re toast. OG and Powell even if they are respectable won’t be enough.

I know Nurse will use FVV at the sg spot a lot along with pg, but I’m still worried about our perimeter play.

I’m hoping we see Siakam at the 3 a lot this year.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think that would be a mistake. If they all end the season as raptors it is very likely and probable that we lose at lest one of them for nothing.
    If they lost all of them they'd end up with loads of cap room, a strong competitive season to aid the development of their youth and an exciting season for the legions of fans across the country that supported a Finals run last year.

It is less tangible than trading for draft picks or young assets and if we hadn't just won a championship, I might feel differently, but I think it would be a mistake to not give the veterans on this team a chance to show what they can do without Kawhi and Green. They've earned that in my mind.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast