Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jay Gruden Fired

Jay is only one of the symptoms of the cancer that is Dan Snyder.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jay-gruden-...110324076.html

So it should be pretty clear that the tank is officially on.

When the hell is Trent getting traded? Kerrigan maybe? They need to get off their ***** and start collecting as many future assets as they can, because this is going to be a long rebuild.

Ah, damn... Allen is still running the show. Nevermind.

Just as far as a couple years ago, y'all were looking scary and promising as hell with a ruthless defense and a nice up snd coming core of draftees but it all went to **** because of injuries. Its just unfortunate but you guys still have pieces in place and will be fine. I still think you can get a supes solid return for trent from some desperate contender like the chiefs soon or Texans but they have no picks.

Just keep y'all heads up. It can only get better
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Just as far as a couple years ago, y'all were looking scary and promising as hell with a ruthless defense and a nice up snd coming core of draftees but it all went to **** because of injuries. Its just unfortunate but you guys still have pieces in place and will be fine. I still think you can get a supes solid return for trent from some desperate contender like the chiefs soon or Texans but they have no picks.

Just keep y'all heads up. It can only get better
    The injuries were the fault of the S&C staff that were hired by Gruden. The players are soft, not just physically but also mentally.

As much as I wouldn't want it happening in the division. You guys should hire Richard away from the Cowboys. That guy is going to be a really good head coach as long as you get a nice offensive coordinator in place for him.

I really never had hatred towards the skins. I rather see the asss cowboys and giants fail.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

As much as I wouldn't want it happening in the division. You guys should hire Richard away from the Cowboys. That guy is going to be a really good head coach as long as you get a nice offensive coordinator in place for him.

I really never had hatred towards the skins. I rather see the asss cowboys and giants fail.
    The Redskins are the Browns of the NFC East. None of the other three teams in the division view the Redskins as a rival because they've been irrelevant for over 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Ah, damn... Allen is still running the show. Nevermind.
    Yup. He's the big problem, not Gruden. Nothing is going to happen so long as Allen clings to any sort of job with this team.

Don't be silly, the cowboys are the joke of the NFC East. Even when you guys were in playoffs your fans were never annoying or over the top so I've never had a reason to hate skins fans.

Btw. I'm planning on going to the Game against y'all AT FedEx. Any recommendations of places I shud hit up or eat at or any tips for anything?
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Don't be silly, the cowboys are the joke of the NFC East. Even when you guys were in playoffs your fans were never annoying or over the top so I've never had a reason to hate skins fans.

Btw. I'm planning on going to the Game against y'all AT FedEx. Any recommendations of places I shud hit up or eat at or any tips for anything?
    Are you driving it in one day, or staying somewhere?

Planning on flying there Saturday morning and taking in your great eatery, sites and nightlife. So any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Planning on flying there Saturday morning and taking in your great eatery, sites and nightlife. So any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
    You staying in Landover or surrounding area? Ive got plenty of recs put depends on area

Haven't decided on an area yet was waiting on deciding where would be a good location for everything before doing so? I'm leaning towards staying in Washington or Landover area. I believe Landover is where Maryland university is located?
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Haven't decided on an area yet was waiting on deciding where would be a good location for everything before doing so? I'm leaning towards staying in Washington or Landover area. I believe Landover is where Maryland university is located?
    Landover is 7 miles from College Park, but traffic could present an issue. I'd suggest staying in Annapolis. If you plan on driving to the game, heading south and catching Route 214/Central Avenue to the stadium is your best bet. Also if you want to go out in Annapolis on Saturday, there are plenty of Uber drivers out and most rides are a short distance back to your hotel.

I highly suggest going to downtown Annapolis for a late dinner. Annapolis is a harbor city along the Chesapeake Bay, and while it will be dark when you go out, it will be plenty decorated for Christmas including the boats. Plenty of good seafood restaurants downtown- I recommend Carroll's Creek Cafe, Charthouse, Federal House and Blackwall Hitch. There's also a damn good brunch all day place called Iron Rooster. If you like sushi, Joss is a good place to go. Outside of downtown, there are other restaurants that are good. Maggianos's is a small chain Italian restaurant in the area. The Annapolis Smokehouse is a great BBQ restaurant. Yellowfin is a restaurant just outside of Annapolis for good seafood- and a great water view.

If you want to go out, there is no shortage of bars downtown. Middletons and Blackwall Hitch will have live music, and further up main street are Stan and Joe's and Ram's Head with live music as well. Federal House, mentioned above, has a DJ and a great craft beer selection. Pusser's, Dock Street, Armadillos all have DJs and are the big young party spots. Union Jacks is outside of downtown, but they have a great stage and live music venue, as well as food and one of the only bars with pool tables in our area (downtown bars are very cramped for space.)

My hotel suggestion would be Holiday Inn Express- https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...rr/hoteldetail. They are right by Union Jack's and a shopping center that has a lot of restaurants that are fast casual where you could have lunch (Mission BBQ is another great BBQ place, and they are rapidly expanding in this area.) This hotel is also right by the main roads coming in and out of Annapolis, and you aren't staying downtown.

For Fed Ex Field, I let those tickets go to a charity event, as we have our work Christmas party that night, otherwise I'd offer to show you around. If you are buying parking, make sure you match up parking with where you go into the stadium.

Also, the setup is very strange. They have the Dream Seats, located on the field, which might be affordable for you if fans are just dumping their tickets. You get free hot dogs, sodas, cookies and a few other things However, the dream seats were never designed to be implemented in the original stadium design, so those fans have to stand for the entire game to see over the players and cheerleaders between the 10 yard lines. Because of them standing, the rest of the crowd stands behind them. So if you want Dream Seats, get them outside of the 10 yard lines so you can sit down. The visitor tunnel between sections 113 and 114. Those might be the best seats to try and secure, and the closer to the aisle and endzone you get, the more you don't have to stand.

I would also wait to see what the weather looks like. If it's going to rain, club seats could be an option (if you went dream seats, you get club access. If you sit in the 200 level, row 4 and back are covered from rain in most sections. Additionally, if you just want the cheap seats, there is a huge bar/walkout area behind the tunnel end zone by section 113. You can walk out and watch the game standing up, and there is a big T shaped bar that runs under cover, where you can watch the game live on TV, as well as the Red Zone stream.

Sorry for typing out a lot, but just want to make sure you get the right experience. If you get things settled on a different place to stay, send me a PM and I'll send some information about that area.

Holy **** thank you so much for all that dude. I definitely promt screened all that and I like that you recommended restaurants all 4.0 and higher with a lot of reviews. Those are always a good find.

I'll definitely be PMing you for more because I don't want to derail ur guys thread but thank u so effing much for this. You dont know how much you just helped me.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast