Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1186
    Completely fine with RJ at PG. No need to baby him. Treat him like most top picks. He can handle it...he’s also clearly better than the other options. Actually very encouraged by this decision if it ends up being true.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    So what is the over and under on when Smood starts the draft thread lol?

Ironic the two top PG's..........LeMelo Ball, and Cole Anthony

Couldn't resist the Manhattan kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmk27M4mMw
    By December most of us will be talking about draft here like usual.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Speaking of Ball, looking good. Big jump.

You have to like NO and Zion is out 2 months, just a nice looking young team.

Toronto has a dynamic duo at the guard spot, and both what 6 ft tall?

I like Ball. He really pushes the ball. Marv made a comment about the Pels getting the ball down court so fast. Its important. In today’s league the best half court offense is the secondary fast break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like Ball. He really pushes the ball. Marv made a comment about the Pels getting the ball down court so fast. Its important. In today’s league the best half court offense is the secondary fast break.

Never understood people being down on him. He’s literally above average to good at everything except shooting and he showed improvement last year. He’s nowhere near in the same boat as Fultz, Frank, or DSJ, the other PGs taken in that class besides Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Never understood people being down on him. He’s literally above average to good at everything except shooting and he showed improvement last year. He’s nowhere near in the same boat as Fultz, Frank, or DSJ, the other PGs taken in that class besides Fox.
    He does need to score or he will always get exposed when it counts. The J looks a little better but he also doesn’t look to finish on his drives enough. Regardless I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

lakers didnt look so great last night. AD & Lebron and not much else. not sure that's gonna work with Lebron about to turn 35 and AD being a bit injury prone. definitely not convinced that they are without a doubt better than DAL next year when Lebron is 36. and if things go south this year it's not crazy to think AD leaves in this day and age.
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 10-23-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Why do you keep speaking down the celtics organization as if we have done better than them lol

I dont understand this at all.
    I don't understand why you and other Knicks fans all of a sudden think Kanter is a good starting center when you constantly trashed him in New York? Why you think Kemba will guard anybody when Frank just destroyed him this summer? Jaylen Brown is not that good, I'd venture to say that RJ is already better than him and they just paid him 28.7 million per year... If the Knicks had paid an average player like Brown that much money all hell would break loose on ESPN, Stephen A would have Knicks fans standing outside the MSG with pitchforks... GTFOH

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I don't understand why you and other Knicks fans all of a sudden think Kanter is a good starting center when you constantly trashed him in New York? Why you think Kemba will guard anybody when Frank just destroyed him this summer? Jaylen Brown is not that good, I'd venture to say that RJ is already better than him and they just paid him 28.7 million per year... If the Knicks had paid an average player like Brown that much money all hell would break loose on ESPN, Stephen A would have Knicks fans standing outside the MSG with pitchforks... GTFOH
    i dont think anyone thinks Kanter is a starting C. Celts are thin upfront and will need to upgrade there for sure. I've already read reports that they are considering Kanter off the bench.

If Trier is in the starting line-up, it makes the Knicks very interesting imo. It gives us a big backcourt where both get to the basket, or foul line, or can set up a teammate. When's the last time we could say that about a Knicks backcourt?

RJ and Trier production with our front court players (Morris, Randle, Mitch, Portis) looks good on paper. Lets see how it works out in reality.

I see a motivated Trier and Morris tonight. Knicks compete tonight. I hope...lol

I want to see Derozan guard Morris..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i dont think anyone thinks Kanter is a starting C. Celts are thin upfront and will need to upgrade there for sure. I've already read reports that they are considering Kanter off the bench.
    So who else will start at Center there? The Williams kid who is more raw than Mitch? This is what I mean about the bull sh it narratives that ESPN and the media hyping up teams. The Celtics don't look good on paper at all. A ball hog score first undersized PG who doesn't defend anyone, an overpaid SG who is average at best, a recovering allstar who was a borderline allstar in the first place, an SF (Tatum) who will now be forced to play PF and Kanter or some kid who barely ever got any PT... but that team is projected so much better than the Knicks? Who is off the bench, Marcus Smart (Frank 2.0) and who else?

I'm not buying it. I like our team better and I also like RJ and Trier together in the backcourt especially against big backcourts like the Spurs have. RJ is going to have his hands full against DeRozan though. Trier can score on anybody so I guess we are playing a 3 guard rotation off the bench?

A Payton, DSJ, Frank, Knox, Taj lineup off the bench might not look so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    So who else will start at Center there? The Williams kid who is more raw than Mitch? This is what I mean about the bull sh it narratives that ESPN and the media hyping up teams. The Celtics don't look good on paper at all. A ball hog score first undersized PG who doesn't defend anyone, an overpaid SG who is average at best, a recovering allstar who was a borderline allstar in the first place, an SF (Tatum) who will now be forced to play PF and Kanter or some kid who barely ever got any PT... but that team is projected so much better than the Knicks? Who is off the bench, Marcus Smart (Frank 2.0) and who else?

I'm not buying it. I like our team better and I also like RJ and Trier together in the backcourt especially against big backcourts like the Spurs have. RJ is going to have his hands full against DeRozan though. Trier can score on anybody so I guess we are playing a 3 guard rotation off the bench?

A Payton, DSJ, Frank, Knox, Taj lineup off the bench might not look so bad.
    i mean I don't think the Celtics are title contenders or anything...lol. they definitely need to find a C that can defend. Kanter won't last long in the starting lineup. Brown is better than average and who cares if he's overpaid? half our roster is overpaid..lol. I'd take Brown at $25m 100x over Payton & Portis at $23m that's for sure.

but are you really comparing the Knicks to BOS? Celts roster is worlds better and actually fits and they actually have a coach.

Celtics are said to be battling for that 4th spot for homecourt...in the East you never know.

Last playoffs Boogie is not wrong posters in here were quick to be all over the Knicks because he had a few good games and yes the posts read starting caliber center.

I think Brown is a good player, he's not great but the way the Celts are configured did they really have a choice and not give him that contract? To be honest is he really worth what KP is worth, he's not far off that number. But again Celts had to give that too him and he's truly a gifted athlete and still young.

Keep jumping way to far in the future, so much can happen between now and two full seasons, your basing this off one game. And in my opinion what you saw last night from two superstars top 8 players in the league is trying to carry your team all game long.
    Lakers have more than Dallas has and not sure how those two will carry Dallas come 4th quarter either and Dallas does not have Green and remember their starting PG isn't playing yet. Not to mention green is quite good and a two way player, can't put Timmy in that class. And McGee, Cook, Howard, Pope, Bradley

Way early but I do not see Dallas topping Lakers and Lakers are picked what top 3 in the West? Lakers may not have elite depth but Dallas has what depth exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i mean I don't think the Celtics are title contenders or anything...lol. they definitely need to find a C that can defend. Kanter won't last long in the starting lineup. Brown is better than average and who cares if he's overpaid? half our roster is overpaid..lol. I'd take Brown at $25m 100x over Payton & Portis at $23m that's for sure.

but are you really comparing the Knicks to BOS? Celts roster is worlds better and actually fits and they actually have a coach.
    Quit over hyping their coach... more media brainwashing. He couldn't win with a top 3 pg and a much better center in Horford. Who by the way was the heart of that team... you will see how much better he makes Philly. He defended the Freak better than anyone I've seen.

Jaylen Brown averages 13ppg, 1assist, 4rebs and shoots 34% from 3. He is not efficient or very good. Portis in limited minutes last season was better at 14ppg, 8rebs, 2 assists and 39% from 3.

Stop being brainwashed about other teams players man when we have talent here now... facts or facts.

Brad Stevens has done nothing to prove that he is a better coach than Fiz either. Fiz was part of championship teams. Brad Stevens has had a wealth of talent and winning culture in Boston yet he hasn't won anything!

Celtics are going to miss Mook Morris too... he was great when on the Celtics but now he is not a factor because he is on the Knicks huh? SMDH

Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast